Stat Scrolls

I am trying to understand how stat scrolls stack, or not stack.

Without scrolls, 225 is the cap.  At 6 months you get another 5 for 230.  If my toon consumes an exalted scroll of power the cap moves to 240. According to UOGuide "You cannot combine 2 or more stat scrolls to reach the +25 maximum."

Does this mean I cannot consume a legendary scroll of power to raise stats to a total of 250?  I hope that makes sense because I presume that the exalted scroll does not stack with the legendary but that adding the legendary scroll stats are bumped another 10.

I seem to remember something about the order in which you consume these stat scrolls too but that was a long time ago and like to drink scotch.

Comments

• DrowyDrowy Posts: 128
    You need an ultimate scroll of power (+25) to reach the maximum from powerscrolls 255 after 6 month. So if you have one its all you need to reach the 255. If you used a +10 or +20 before you still need the +25. So each higher scroll only gets you as many stat points more as the gap between the scrolls. You take a +10, then a +20, then you get +20 total. You take a +5 first then a +15, you get +15 total. If you have a +25, its all you need. But Exodus can drop an additonal +5 to reach 260 as max atm.
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Thank you for confirming.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Stat scrolls from Harrower do not stack, however the +5 at 6 months and the Exodus drop do stack.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “*stacks with the harrower stat scroll, not with another exodus scroll”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.