Any Update On Vendor Search Fix ?

Its lagging really really bad again timing out over and over reloading same set of pages over and over

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    keep getting lower your price as well ?
    vs.png 46.1K
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    It's the weekend, what do you think
    Im sure they will get right on it because its very important I find a low priced hotdog and burger!
     Im starving here...
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Glad I finished shopping a few days ago!

Good Luck!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Well I had to wait on a happy person to get home from Disney to shop on a Saturday. I gave up and left the big city for home. 

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    edited March 2023
    Interesting display is that cc.  It’s up and down all night long.  Check regularly and mark runes for your regulars.  Usually let’s me set the price range for the initial search.  Interesting it won’t let you set it back to zero to 179,000,000.  Understand how that could be frustrating.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    hold your breath till new legacy is out
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    Drago said:
    hold your breath till new legacy is out
    More and more McDougle's everyday...
    I just want the weather on prodo shards 
    not sure why some of you had an issue with the snow 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    edited March 2023
    Skett said:
    No one had an issue with the weather it's the total diversion of limited resources on something that no one asked for then the total lack of communication about delay i could go on but you all know the problem 
    We use to get snow across the lands long ago then they changed the snow to a different version (?) then completely eliminated the snow because player complained about something (?) so now we don’t get snow in exchange for snow we get shard bound items (<~ not true)

so like I said I’d like season in UO more than just snow <span>:smile:</span>
    Grimbeard said:
    Skett said:
    No one had an issue with the weather it's the total diversion of limited resources on something that no one asked for then the total lack of communication about delay i could go on but you all know the problem 
    Not true. Players complained that they did not like the snow for many reasons. The devs listened and it was removed many years ago.

Do they need to communicate everything that has changed in UO every day?  Some of us can remember new things.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2023
    "(i think the issue with the snow was, they switched in on and then didn't switch if off for about 6 months, was a long winter)"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    I think it was a PvPer that couldn't kill someone's horse because he could not see the unlevel terrain in the snow.

Also players did not like their home being on snow when they bought grassland.
    Miss the snow.  Forgot about that.  Was there when I started about four years ago.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    The snow should be brought back.  The displaying of it should be an option similar to the Show Foliage option. 

On a similar note the display of rain should also be an option. If I am stuck inside because it is raining in RL I do not want to see it raining in the game as well.
    It’s the snow, decorations and little things like that, that make the game unique.