Why the East Coast Servers went down for maint 1 hour later then Atlantic ?

Usually, all of the rest of the East Coast servers (Catskills, Chesapeake, Great Lakes, Lake Superior, Legends) moreless go down at the same one time as the Atlantic server. Today, instead, I noticed that Atlantic went down for maintainance at the regular scheduled hour (5:00 AM) while the rest of the east Coast servers (Catskills, Chesapeake, Great Lakes, Lake Superior, Legends), went down an hour later, at 6:00 AM. Didn't they all use to go down together at 5:00 AM, moreless, for their daily maintainance ? What gives ? Why this change ?

Comments

• This is not a change. Great Lakes has always gone down at 6:00am EST/5:00am CST. Always.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    This is not a change. Great Lakes has always gone down at 6:00am EST/5:00am CST. Always.
    Well, Great Lakes is probably considered more Central rather then EST, but Chesapeake and Catskills (not sure about Lake Superior and Legends), that I can remember, used to go down at 5:00 AM like Atlantic, not at 6:00 AM like they did this morning, and 1 hour later as compared to when Atlantic went down for maintainance.....
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    edited March 2023
    https://stratics.com/uo/technical-information/server-down-times/

@Mariah
    What key words would bring up the UO version.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I don't have them, mainly because, as JenniferMarie has said, I don't have current accurate figures.
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 883
    edited March 2023
    Mariah, NOW can we have an ignore or filter feature? This is getting stupid

He is moaning about everything and anything just to annoy and increase post count

It is VERY BORING 
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    Since Thursday, Catskills server down time have been 1 hour later then normal.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Sorry Jack you're going to have to ignore people all by yourself. I don't have the access to add plug ins to the forum.
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    edited March 2023
    I have to agree with Popps, I mean i didn't read a word he said but its the vibe, the feel, the unnamed truth. Its like why do all idocs fall when Atl is awake, its all a scam.

Woot 22 posts, do we get prizes for number of posts?
  • The Servers generally reboot at 5:00am on their locales time zone. the only difference has been during DST changes, for a week or so, some will do it at other times (or not at all in rare cases). been this way several years to my knowledge.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,898
    Maybe people are posting extra because we need something to do....
  • Grimbeard said:
    Maybe people are posting extra because we need something to do....
    *continues fishing for crabs and other elusive sea creatures*
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Chrille said:
    Since Thursday, Catskills server down time have been 1 hour later then normal.
    Ah..... so this has been going for a week ?

I just noticed it today....
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    The change in schedule disrupts the time you are spending curing cancer and other diseases?
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    LMAO