EA Payment system down?

13»

Comments

• RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Urge said:
    Calm down.

You'll all get a new version of a pirate flag for your trouble and all will be well. 

This is a GREAT idea.  I would buy that if I could get sovereigns.
    Cathy said:
    I agree.
    When you talk to EA, 1st they have no idea what Ultima Online is. after you insist on the problem and show them that you bought and PAID for a product on January 28th and show "processing". They 1st said that the product may be out of stock, than they ask to contact the support for UO, I told EA, good luck with that as they never answer. Than they told me to use Twitter to get updates, I was like, look, I am getting tired of this, Who should we contact to get this resolved?
    why some 1 or 2 products work? is this in purpose?
    because to be honest, it really dont sound that complicated. if the 3 month code work, make a copy of the same product, change description and price and Voila!!!

This is a really weird situation... only the Sov's that are not popular are available to buy and only the GTC that is not popular is available?  I mean, it is just me that think that all this is a way to sell not popular products?
    What kind of company EA/UO  dont like money?  people want to buy and they cant. I mean , is the only product that you have to buy 1 by 1 because you dont have QTY or add to cart option.
    I will never trust EA/UO with my CC# , so I rely on GTC.

almost 30 days and still silence!!!!!!!
    This is why people are upset @ Mesanna   because the lack of communication is a killer.

Hi Cathy, I agree.  I just reversed the charges with my credit card company and washed my hands of the deal.
  • CathyCathy Posts: 10
    @Rocko ; "Hi Cathy, I agree.  I just reversed the charges with my credit card company and washed my hands of the deal."

That was a mistake, I know many people that had their accounts perma ban  because of that.
    EA will think that you did in purpose and will ban the account for Fraud.  just be aware... happened before.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Rocko said:
    @ Pawain You miss the point. Here is the point: Why should I see what is in the Ultima Online store when EA and Broadsword are unable to provide codes to use to get sovereigns?

Perhaps you play too much, or board warrior too much.  There is this magical thing outside called the sun, go bathe in its light.

You can buy the 2000 Sovereign pack, I just did it yesterday then went out into the sun. Which is over rated, I work outside in the sun, wind rain, whatever the weather brings.

Yes it sux to not be able to buy everything. I wanted a 5000 pack.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Rocko said:
    @ Pawain You miss the point. Here is the point: Why should I see what is in the Ultima Online store when EA and Broadsword are unable to provide codes to use to get sovereigns?

Perhaps you play too much, or board warrior too much.  There is this magical thing outside called the sun, go bathe in its light.

You can buy the 2000 Sovereign pack, I just did it yesterday then went out into the sun. Which is over rated, I work outside in the sun, wind rain, whatever the weather brings.

Yes it sux to not be able to buy everything. I wanted a 5000 pack.

I am glad you were able to complete your purchase and get the code to enter at the store.  My purchase made on 2-2-23 is still pending, hence, the charge reversal on my end.  It's all good, I don't need to buy sovereigns but do anyway just for fun. Working out in all elements is good for you.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited February 2023
    They should provide an estimated time to resolve this or explain the situation. 

The whole game is full of workarounds. I think we have seen enough. 

Spellbooks fail to go back into strap... workaround, stop complaining, put in yourself by hand!

What if recall and gates stop working... stop complaining, you can still travel by boat, ride a horse or on foot!

What if houses stop to refresh automatically and go into IDOC unless we login every day... workaround is... simply to login everyday.  :D

If the payment system can take weeks to fix at this age, it can explain why everything else will take forever to fix. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • By the way this is now fixed ... thanks for the announcement and super fast fix 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    By the way this is now fixed ... thanks for the announcement and super fast fix 
    They used the +20 pickaxe to fix it?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I fixed it for them so they can get on and immediately clear up the blatant discrimination against pvp miners .. I am starting to think the lumberjacks have lobbied hard for this closed shop of pvp damage 
  • it's working now FYI - just purchased a 1 month in US
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "i can't get it to work right now, but i'm not purchasing from US, but i'm in no rush"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • not ideal for some I know, but 3 month codes are WORKING

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I find it interesting that people are not saying the reason for buying the 1 month codes instead of the 3 month codes. We all know the reason but will not say it out loud.
  • It is working fine. EA fixed the problem.

• TimSt said:
    I find it interesting that people are not saying the reason for buying the 1 month codes instead of the 3 month codes. We all know the reason but will not say it out loud.
    Wellllll not everyone. I just recovered an old acct and wanted only a month to move the items to my main. It wasn't full of Uber rares but I think at least a plat worth of random gear plus 3 vet rewards. Imma just grab that and close it.
  • Just bought a 6 month code.  Houston we have liftoff!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    As this situation is now resolved I believe this thread can be closed.
This discussion has been closed.