V-Day clickies out yet?

We waiting until February 14th for the V-Day clickies or did I miss them somewhere? I f so, where are they, please?

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,678
    not yet, they said to keep an eye on the webpage for when they are released.
    I'm sure that people will post here or on stratics as soon as they see the clicky.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    Stores already have Easter candy out.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    Yoshi said:
    "anyone can share script to read journal for nerve strike and trigger stuffy animated toy instead of debuff?
    its maybe the solution they want for us.

Maybe solution is to petition for a national nerve strike day, and maybe we can get debuff reward"

Thanks for the useless post that does not show where the clicky is?

@ Maria can you put a lease on this troll?  Constantly disrepecting the developers and providing nothing for the UO community.

He probably finally made it to TC to see them... Of course he does not go when Kyronix is there, too ashamed to talk to him in real time.
    What kinda terms are we talking on this Lease? What's the payments and is there an early termination clause?
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    Fiddy cents a day 2 year minimum non returnable.  You have to lease him to a willing party to get rid of him.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    some posts have been removed
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    Last year the Royal Taste Testers had to wait to be manually placed. I would guess the same thing applies this year. Patience will be required.