TEST Server: Can we please get Crafting Add-ons at Bank ?

poppspopps Posts: 3,903
@Kyronix

Would it be possible, by any chance, to have Crafting Add-Ons placed at Britain Bank, inside or on top of the roof, so that, when having to test something Crafting related, it is not necessary to always have to drag the resources from the Bank where they are spawned, to where the add ons needed for the crafting are ? That would include a small Soulforge, please.

Thank you.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    I've ask repeatedly for an update on crafting materials on test from making them accessible from a house sign to actually adding imbuing ingredients to reflect the way we actually craft today but hey enjoy the million pieces of barbed hide..
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    Compile a list of what you'd like to see and I can add it to our backlog for a future update.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited February 2023
    Kyronix said:
    Compile a list of what you'd like to see and I can add it to our backlog for a future update.
    Thank you.

The Add-ons that come up my mind as the ones needed to have nearby are :

- Anvil & Forge for Blacksmith. The Forge can be used also by a Glassblower.

- Small Soulforge for imbuing (to save up on space at Bank). As @Grimbeard pointed out, imbuing resources should be given along with all others.

- A Water/Oven source for Cooking . Cannot remember if the give resources command on Test Server gives also sacks of flour, if not, then a Flour Mill could be needed to process wheat into sacks of flour...

The bolded Add-ons are the ones which I think are the most needed to have close by.

If I may also ask, if you could please update, due to inflation, what NPCs pay for the turn in of BODs.... just to make an example, I recently turned in a small BOD that used up 225 Agapite ingots and all gold I was given, was 2,025 gp. Prices on Vendor Search on Atlantic might not be a good reference but, just to have a rough ballpark, I saw them there priced at 500-600 per 1 agapite ingot. That is, had I bought the 225 ingots for that BOD, it would have cost me 112,500-135,000 gp.
    And the NPC paid 2,025..... sure, I also was given a Reward but I think that the gold given for BODs turn ins should still be upped to more reflect the higher material costs due to inflation.

Oh, and by the way, I am still checking on this but, I seem to have noticed that, when turning in a BOD, while a message is given about receiving a Reward, NO message is given about being given gold, fame or karma. This was at the Blacksmith in ZENTO, Tokuno.

Yes, I did double check my Journal.....

So far this lack of messages have happened to me with Blacksmith gold and agapite small BODs turn in, am checking with other types of ingots also.
    I do not know about crafting skills other then Blacksmith. 

Oh, and if you are wondering how, without being given a message, I figured I was given 2,025 gp for that small agapite BOD turn in, I checked my balance before and after the BOD turn in.... I checked my fame also before and after and figured, even with no message given, that I was awarded 169 fame for that small agapite BOD.

So, gold (even though very very little) and fame were indeed awarded only, no message came along with them. Karma did not move a point.

EDIT. Just turned in another small Agapite BOD, this time in New Haven and, oddily enough, this time I did get the Message about being given 2,025 gold and fame. Not sure why I got both messages now.

Kyronix said:
    All imbuing ingredients including whetstones the big thing would be making it appear in the moving crate so we don't have to move 60000000 stones from the bank 
    If it's easier just having all resources spawn in deeded form would solve issue
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Just turned in another small Gold BOD, this time in Britain Trammel, at the Hammer and Anvil, and, again, got no message about being awarded Gold and Fame....only got the message about the Selection of a Reward.

No idea why sometimes the gold/fame messages come and sometimes they do not.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Kyronix said:
    Being able to get a menu to choose any vet reward or store item would be nice  

The clicky to get 120 pet scrolls  

The drone that shows pet damage.  Or better, put the drone on all shards by Luna stable 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.