little confused about a couple things

1st thing is the title of this forum, says General Discussions, Talk about anything and everything UO!
so if that the case then why are posts about rewards and fishing poles being locked? are they not UO related? If this is not the case might want to change the title of this forum.
and since we on the topic of fishing poles, i for one am excited for them, i dont need stats on my fishing pole, i dont use fishing poles to hunt with, thats what my bow is for and as far as luck in concerned, well luck doesnt effect fishing at all and as far as fishing up MIB you can have all the luck on the world and you will only get crap loot.

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Lucky you ;) 
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020
    edited January 2023
    My thread, and I'm assuming the other, were created before Kyronix put up a feedback thread under the Test Center forums for collecting all the feedback while the publish is still on TC.

The team does this (TC forum feedback thread) for each publish. For some reason I completely spaced out and forgot an official TC thread would be created and went and created a thread myself. I think Kevin did that last time.

The general discussion threads are not being closed out of malice (Well maybe, but Skett's not that bad of a guy!). The devs are just trying to keep everything in one area. None of this stuff is live yet either, so it doesn't really belong in General Discussion. Head to the TC forum. There's a bit of feedback there about the poles and rewards.
    -Arroth
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Whitewolf said:
    1st thing is the title of this forum, says General Discussions, Talk about anything and everything UO!
    so if that the case then why are posts about rewards and fishing poles being locked? are they not UO related? If this is not the case might want to change the title of this forum.
    and since we on the topic of fishing poles, i for one am excited for them, i dont need stats on my fishing pole, i dont use fishing poles to hunt with, thats what my bow is for and as far as luck in concerned, well luck doesnt effect fishing at all and as far as fishing up MIB you can have all the luck on the world and you will only get crap loot.
    They want all the feedback in one place:

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/11905/pub-115-feedback-thread
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    It’s too busy here so it’s easier to keep things compartmentalized in multiple places so everyone has to jump around the pages to read 5 to 15 post a day ? 

Not trying at all to be a smart A$$ but I’m kinda confused on this one as well 

o:) 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    As Pawain said, it's more helpful to the team if all the feedback is in the same place, so I will be locking other threads that are posted elsewhere, as I have been requested to do.