Crafting Menu.... how about a "Make Last Number" button ?

2»

Comments

• RinerRiner Posts: 363
    @popps first off, I completely disagree with your suggestion as a complete waste of time on the developers' part and hopefully they will completely ignore it. Secondly, you have been given not one but two solutions to your problem. As for the moving of materials again simply use EC and an agent which restocks your bag - one click everything you want in your bag.  Oh, that's right you can't use EC due to not liking its graphics. News flash you want easier make the change if not live with it. It's like character builds not everything is the same or equal nor will it be. Life is full of choices stop making bad ones and complaining that you don't have what you want. 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "I don't like EC graphics but if i'm standing still in my house crafting i can just about take it"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,983Moderator
    I think the consensus of opinion is this is an unnecessary change, which renders this thread also unnecessary.
This discussion has been closed.