Tinkering BODs : UOGuide or the UOWiki ?

I noticed a discrepancy between the UOGuide Tinkering BODs page and that of the UOWiki.

https://www.uoguide.com/Tinkering_BOD
https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/tinkering/tinker-bulk-orders/

The relative Tables, show, for UOGuide the Jewelry and Tools Large Bulk Order Deeds as being available all the way up to Valorite while the UO Wiki page, instead, shows them as N/A from Dull Copper onwards (that is, as being only available in IRON).

Is the UOGuide Tinkering BODs page mistaken in what it differs from the UO Wiki Tinkering BODs page?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    The wiki is correct. While small jewelry bods can be higher metals, there is only an iron large bod. Tools are only iron.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited January 2023
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    popps said:
    JackFlashUk, you really had to reply thrice in the same one Thread and with comments which, at least to my understanding and viewing, have not much at all to add to the topic at hand ?

The reason to point out the discrepancy, is that some players might relate to UOGuide and not browse the UO Wiki as a reference and might follow what the UOGuide Tinkering table indicates, rather then what the UO Wiki Tinkering table indicates which, according to Mariah's post, I understand is the correct information.

Perhaps, some UO players might bump into this thread and find this information as usefull ?

Just perhaps....
    WHO ARE THESE "Some players". 

You ALWAYS add this to give your posts some credit, Well it does NOT. You do NOT represent the players. 

You do NOT speak for players. And I can I see "the Players" generally disagree with you on EVERYTHING

So pack it in

There is no topic, just you creating nonsense again
    Popps is allowed opinion even long winded repetitive complicated completely wrong annoying opinions why people are allowed to attack him is the problem not him 
    Posts have been deleted.

On the topic of whether the wiki is accurate, on something that's as used as the bod system is, and has been in place as long, the wiki will be accurate because if it wasn't someone would have let me know a long time ago and I would have edited it.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Mariah said:
    the wiki will be accurate because if it wasn't someone would have let me know a long time ago and I would have edited it.

"so long as you send half a dozen chasers for the next few months"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Sux that they did not implement the Jewelry into the final BODs.  But, hoping they would put them in, sorting out the different kinds was a pain.  Glad I got to throw away that book.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Pawain said:
    Sux that they did not implement the Jewelry into the final BODs.  But, hoping they would put them in, sorting out the different kinds was a pain.  Glad I got to throw away that book.
    That is what surprises me.... I mean, if, as Mariah said, while small jewelry bods can be higher metals, there is only an iron large bod , that means that the Developers "could" have made available also Large Bods for colored jewellery but, apparenty, this did not happen.

Who knows why.
    @Yoshi If I'm slow to implement your required change it is because I can not get confirmation that you are correct in your assertion. Not all of the changes you have told me to make have proven to be accurate.

@popps, only the developers know why.