Next TOT should be high seas

Make it based on floating dock and drops come from enemy ships easy to do on both facets as well 

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Good idea!
  • I like this Idea.  Something I would also like to see is a town invasion (preferably Brit or Trinsic to spread it out) could even combine the two and have Naval Blockades be a part of the Town Invasion. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• cobbcobb Posts: 172
    hopefully no shard bound rewards for the next one
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    cobb said:
    hopefully no shard bound rewards for the next one
    Yarrrrr de be bound only to da sea
  • I'm already imagining the chaos and pandemonium that would spawn from the depths of the sea.
    Great idea.
    I'm already imagining the chaos and pandemonium that would spawn from the depths of the sea.
    Great idea.
    Chardy and scally paragons anyone 
  • Grimbeard said:
    I'm already imagining the chaos and pandemonium that would spawn from the depths of the sea.
    Great idea.
    we'd still be fighting the first one when the event ended.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Grimbeard said:
    Great idea.
    we'd still be fighting the first one when the event ended.

But we'd be at sea having fun
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    If nothing else, add some Event, yet nautical, rewards to the Bucs pirate...
  • No thanks
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    Clever idea! I like the thought of taking the event on the Seas. The only complaint I see coming is "but I don't have high seas expansion"  :'(
    edited December 2022
    Mojmir said:
    No thanks
    I understand: using bot parties to farm items in a naval warfare situation is "not standard", so one should rewrite the scripts... :D
  • Personally I would hate this.
  • Ivenor said:
    Mojmir said:
    No thanks
    I understand: using bot parties to farm items in a naval warfare situation is "not standard", so one should rewrite the scripts... :D
    Bold of you too assume, I just don't care for high seas Content. 
    Mojmir said:
    Ivenor said:
    Mojmir said:
    No thanks
    While High Seas isn't everyone's cup of rum us that do enjoy it have suffered through many dungeons..
  • Grimbeard said:
    Mojmir said:
    Ivenor said:
    Mojmir said:
    No thanks
    While High Seas isn't everyone's cup of rum us that do enjoy it have suffered through many dungeons..
    Dungeons are easily accessible and imagine the nightmare of AFK "timeouts" falsely given,not too mention how painfully slow the process would be. That would be "suffering".
    Mojmir said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Mojmir said:
    Ivenor said:
    Mojmir said:
    No thanks
    Dungeons are easily accessible and imagine the nightmare of AFK "timeouts" falsely given,not too mention how painfully slow the process would be. That would be "suffering".

I wasn't assuming that you use bots. Anyway: Dungeon Dynamic Events have become ripetitive and cookie-cutter produced.
  • Hard pass. I wouldn't mind some new rewards added to the Black Market Vendor. Maybe toss on some of the previous 'Treasures of' rewards there.