CC: It is hard to get descriptions from the Cleanup officer by hovering over the blue diamond

I often get no description while hovering over the blue diamond. Could you please increase the area where the system recognize the mouse.

Or display the text when i have selected soemthing,

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    The blue diamond is for buying, Hover over the picture of the item or the cost for a description.

If you do not have enough points there is no blue diamond, so the picture tells you what it is.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • In Classic Client > chose Question mark (?) option > "Delay before tool tip appears" > most left (100) (ms?) and you'll see what you gonna get...

Good luck! ;)
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
    edited October 2022
    Vagabond said:
    In Classic Client > chose Question mark (?) option > "Delay before tool tip appears" > most left (100) (ms?) and you'll see what you gonna get...

Good luck! ;)
    Ya I was gonna say that but he is hovering over the wrong thing.  The blue dot does not give the item description, it is for buying.  You can hover over the blue dot for hours and never get a description.
  • TrismegistosTrismegistos Posts: 193
    edited November 2022
    Ah thanks, it seems that the delay was the problem and then i thought wasn't it at the blue bullet?
    I didnt know that there is a delay factor while sometimes it shows a description and sometimes not.
    The old value was
    so it takes some time.

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited November 2022
    “on a fresh install of Classic Cleint, the delay is defaulted to 1000, with the minimum being 100
    I cannot at all think of any reason why anyone would want any more than the minimum. Perhaps it was an old issue to save on data transfer back in the day when that was a thing.

I recommend they actually just remove this option and have 100 delay, at the very least default it to 100"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited November 2022
    I can agree with this.  I am sure a lot of players have used vendor search and thought it is broken because they dont hover for 5 secs.  I also think this is an outdated thing.  Do not put this in NL. @Kyronix