Uses for the collar, cowl, and tabard?

I am curious what if any usefulness others might of found with these 3 items? I really like the name and most likely the look for a new necro I'm making but other than appearance not sure if much can be done with them? Is it possible to use a transmogrification potion, I'm guessing not as it has no resists, but I have not tried yet. Can the collar and cowl be imbued? That would at least give something to work with. Any suggestions?

Comments

• RinerRiner Posts: 357
    To answer one of my questions the tabard can be used with a transmogrification potion. I just used it with a Hawkwind's robe and it worked fine. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    the collar and cowl can be reforged and/or imbued.
  • RinerRiner Posts: 357
    Thanks @Mariah your always so helpful! Plus, it also occurred to me that I can transmoph the cowl. So can get decent stats and the look my necro desires. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    They just give the character a different look.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,209
    Riner said:
    Thanks @ Mariah your always so helpful! Plus, it also occurred to me that I can transmoph the cowl. So can get decent stats and the look my necro desires. 
    Same concept as the other post with the assassin cowl. Only difference on this will be the color which I really like on this round.