Looking for a guild - Not sure where to post this

Just returned and have TONS to learn. Looking for a guild to join to help me learn more about the game and progress!

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    What shard are you on ? Have you tried asking in general chat?
  • Im on Atlantic currently, Ill keep trying there as well

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    If you are an EJ account you will be stuck in help channel look for a UWF member they a largest pvm guild 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Grimbeard said:
    If you are an EJ account you will be stuck in help channel look for a UWF member they a largest pvm guild 
    If he were an EJ Account then he could NOT post here
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Do not limit your self to one shard.  My home shard is Sonoma, but I play across several shards.  Welcome back, have fun!♪
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    You have to learn on your own. There's way too much for even a guild to know everything. 

Only guild i would completely recommend is LLTS. They've shown nothing but respect and class towards anyone i've sent there to apply. The other guilds, not so much. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    I think Atlantic is the best choice to start learning in a guild environment before you decide to move on to another shard. Alternatively, I learnt alot from the forums, esp. I spent days downloading and studying great articles from stratics veterans when I built my first sampire in 2015.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    I don't know that I'd agree with Atlantic being the best choice to learn in a guild environment, as we have a few very helpful guilds on Great Lakes as well. As for Atlantic I'd recommend UWF as my first choice, but KooL and a few others will help you learn things. Whatever path you choose, I wish you the best!