New Legacy?

It has been quite a while since I last saw an update around New Legacy. I know they said they wanted to take their time and make sure they do it right but, can't we get some sort of an update? Some screenshots or gameplay? An ETA?
Tagged:

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    SOON
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    SOON
    With snow 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • usernameusername Posts: 687
    The only good part of the new game coming out is that once it's out the devs can hopefully go back to giving us new content, rather than recycling ToTs for years on end at this point. Probably not, but we can hope so.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    edited October 2022
    username said:
    The only good part of the new game coming out is that once it's out the devs can hopefully go back to giving us new content, rather than recycling ToTs for years on end at this point. Probably not, but we can hope so.
    username said:
    First time they do, posters will come whining that they want ToTs back!  Thats why we have ToTs instead of things like invasions, posters asked for it to repeat over and over. So the Devs saw that "we" like low hanging fruit.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.