ARMY OF SAMPIRES Atlantic Deceit Lvl 1 - MAKE ALL DROPS ACCT BOUND NOW

Army of sampires running around with the same script massacring everything. Same pattern, run in this room, run to entrance, etc. Running almost perfect square-for-square script no pause 23/7 a day.

Hahah, this ToT is a joke, wow, almost like I said this was happening and will continue to happen in these ToTs.

Don't believe me? Go to level 1 deceit right now and check it out.   

Something spawns and it's immediately swarmed by about 6-9 sampires with inhuman reactions.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
Tagged:

Comments

• Wouldn’t happen in Fel…
  • usernameusername Posts: 687
    edited October 2022
    Wouldn’t happen in Fel…
    You mean it would be even worse with the champ spawn LOL just like last time, nice try
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited October 2022
    Wouldn’t happen in Fel…
    An army of sampires attacking the same target would kill the sampires?  More like they would kill all the players.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    @username did you page on them?  Have you not been reading the forums talking about all the time outs GM have been giving?
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Army of samps or no…I’d be thrilled if the drops were account bound if it meant the prizes you got for turning the drops in were account bound too. 

It would also mean you could wear the dropped pieces and travel which would be nice too 

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    yeah, Page the GM. They might just be a guild of players.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited October 2022
    “I saw Lynk’s sampire bots, 
    this actually would and did still happen in fel because the bots would automatically res up at the NPC and return, there was no point killing them because all the drops were auto insurable. Yeah you would kill bots 10 times but get bored after a while - no point killing them if can’t loot any of the drops. 
    But lol they were harder to kill than most players because they don’t panic and continue to hit spawn and leech life”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • RadstRadst Posts: 90
    Seth, you really need to STOP posting junk all day. Why would you assume "might be a guild"?

Oh wait, let me fix that for ya: 3 of them dead and now standing on the same tile casting Vamp nonstop. Bad script and AFK.

Radst said:
    Seth, you really need to STOP posting junk all day. Why would you assume "might be a guild"?

Oh wait, let me fix that for ya: 3 of them dead and now standing on the same tile casting Vamp nonstop. Bad script and AFK.

Did you page on them?  Pretty obvious and its a paid account that will be actioned.
    edited October 2022
    You guys really need to stop being forum cheerleaders / police.

Hello Moderators, please LIMIT the # of posts anyone can post per day, ie:  max 5 or 10 posts a day.
    Radst said:
    You guys really need to stop being forum cheerleaders / police.

Hello Moderators, please LIMIT the # of posts anyone can post per day, ie:  max 5 or 10 posts a day.

So if you don't care if they are cheating why come here and complain? 
  • Why didnt you page on them?  Get all the names and take a few mins to file a report.  I saw loads on the first few days. I guess is they only a heat when they think the GM’s are asleep.   
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Wouldn’t happen in Fel…
    A really good script writer, if they wanted to, would lay waste to all of Felucca, please don't be this naive.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    WHY do people need to respond to YOU if they paged or not?

Some of you are the worst lot on this forum. Stop assuming. LIVE YOUR LIFE.

but to your satisfaction I paged on them several times. And now after 2 hours of casting nonstop for everyone to see, the guy finally woke up and back to farming. GM never showed up.

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Radst said:

Bad script writers are the best comic relief.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2022
    Radst said:

Then @Radst why on earth do you post these garbage here, this is not the place to report illegal activities. What do u expect all of us readers to do? You want us to Ban them?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Seth said:
    Radst said:

Then @ Radst why on earth do you post these garbage here, this is not the place to report illegal activities. What do u expect all of us readers to do? You want us to Ban them?

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
     B) 
    edited October 2022
    "Get rid of them yourself,
    stand in a narrow doorway, open a couple of gates to different towns and they run in and stay there doing nothing searching for mobs in random towns

I just cleared a load out of ATL, ran out of runes as they got blocked by the stationary players"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited October 2022
     :D 

Page on the rune blockers, or gate them to your house in fel.  You were just going home to drop off your rewards.
    edited October 2022
    “hmm let me see what I can do…
    it would be a real bit of bad luck if they ended up in a city, and that city then turned under VvV siege”
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Pawain said:

Page on the rune blockers, or gate them to your house in fel.  You were just going home to drop off your rewards.
    The thing is that its against tos and you can be sanctioned who wants to risk it
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Gate to a repond area since it's the opposite slayer of undead. 
    "can't gate to fel, even a town, but yeah i can do something snazzy in tram, yes can get them killed for sure"
    Yoshi said:
    "can't gate to fel, even a town, but yeah i can do something snazzy in tram, yes can get them killed for sure"
    Sure you can:

But I guess they have to have the fel warning gump turned off or they don't go in.

McDougle said:
    Pawain said:

The thing is that its against tos and you can be sanctioned who wants to risk it
    Gating to your house to turn in drops is not illegal.  Blocking runes is.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Pawain said:
    Yoshi said:
    Sure you can:

But I guess they have to have the fel warning gump turned off or they don't go in.

McDougle said:
    Pawain said:

Gating someone else against thier will is and are we really to believe people who can write scripts to do champ spawn from start to finish are going to fall for this
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    McDougle said:
    Pawain said:
    Yoshi said:
    Sure you can:

McDougle said:
    Pawain said:

Gating someone else against thier will is and are we really to believe people who can write scripts to do champ spawn from start to finish are going to fall for this
    He said he was already gating them to tram.  You choose to walk into a gate. You can turn.  If you are not afk.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
     B) 
    edited October 2022
    "covetous level 3 tram is more fun than deceit"

edited October 2022
     :D   And you get the satisfaction of the pet dying.  Win Win for you.