Helpful CC Macros

PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
edited October 2022 in General Discussions
Modified basic attack macro. 

I use on Melee fighter.  It Chooses Whirlwind Then picks the target and adds counter attack.  Instead of Counter Attack I have Evasion on another melee warrior so I spam that over and over.  You can put these is different order.

Works great to spam a special every hit.

This has been working great in Deceit. Out of hours of play it has only got me killed a few times when it decides to choose a mob not in your range.  So, watch your toon fight and if he is just standing there pick a target in range.  (ill put a pic at end.)

Archer Thrower version.  Mine is an Archer/Bard.  this works great on individual targets.  In Deceit the mob is usually dead before you can discord it.

Tamer Vet and Greater Heal Pet:

If pet is in range it will apply bandages and then cast a Greater heal on the pet.  can bring your pet to full HP very fast.

Here is the targeting choosing the wrong target.  I am standing on 2 mobs, but it chose the one around the corner.  I noticed I was just standing there, so I pushed the button again.

But as I said I have had just a few deaths from targeting not working, lots better than trying to click stuff.

Credit to whoever came up with these Macros, it was not me.  Thanks

Add your favorites.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited October 2022
    “How much faster casting you have?
    i have a similar macro for counter attack but I have to place in a delay between counter attack then primary/secondary ability toggle or I thought it untoggles it, I will revisit.
    counter attack is huge, you just have to be careful as it will cancel evade or confidence, the trick is to cycle between these 3”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    The icon turns red and stays then sometimes turns off. I am not smart enough to tell if I actually am counter attacking. I have counter on my single target special and evasion on my WW one.
    edited October 2022
    "okay what you want to do is:
    cast spell- counter attack
    delay 2
    primary/secondary ability

(I attach this to my arm macros when switching weapons, where primary/secondary ability is dependant on the weapon.
    however if you're a pro player you'll also want to be able to switch weapons without loading the counter attack or else you risk cancelling evasion/confidence when switching weapons, but that is quite advanced for pvm)"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2022
    For WW, CA may activate easily when surrounded. But if I fight 1v1 some times prefer to do CA manually as adding to macro slows down the macro
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    edited October 2022
    Ya because in a one on one I have time to push the evasion button and a separate special button as needed.

I wish bandage self did not reset if you press it again before they apply.

Your individual tactics are always a good thing to share. It can help others fight harder mobs and have more fun.
    "yes you also want to be able to primary and secondary ability without counter attack too, like Seth said it's slow, also it takes less mana because if you already have CA loaded then reloading it will cost additional mana for no reason, and as mentioned you want to be able to special without cancelling confidence or evade"
    Right I have a gamepad.  One row has plain stuff and the other has the added stuff.  I use the added stuff when in panic mode. Hoping something will save me. :D
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    @Pawain

thank you for the helpfull Classic Client macros.

By any chance, would you or some other helpfull players want to help towards making a cross-healing macro with the Classic Client for dexers ?

What is important, is that it should work with any and all friendly, but not partied, targets....

This way, when 2 dexers who do not know one another happen to be fighting the same Paragon, hitting this Macro will automatically target the other dexer for the faster cross-healing....

Thanks !!