Halloween Content spawn rate

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited October 2022 in General Discussions
The Butchers spawn rate, while low, is I suppose acceptable. The Grimm though, is down right abysmal, I've received 0 of the Grimm masks , and I still think we should have had the ability to grow these pumpkins long ago, the carving kits should spawn on Grimms, and other rares should spawn on Butchers imo @Kyronix
. And don't even get me started on Naughty Twin teleporting RNG, it's punishingly high. And while I don't expect to find my bones on every named skeleton, I also was surprised to have found 0 out of 17.
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• Is there a link that gives the info for these different bosses/spawns?

I don't know anything about any of them.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Grim Masks?  We do not get those old masks from them.  You get pumpkins.  Ive got at least 100 green pumpkins and hundreds of Carving kits since Monday.  You can just go to Both sets of Brit Fields and Occlo/Haven fields, then do around of graveyards. Repeat.  The other fields have too few Grimms.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    It's been a while since I"ve done these things, didn't the masks come from Grimm at one time ?

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    It's been a while since I"ve done these things, didn't the masks come from Grimm at one time ?
    wiki says 2011 & 2012

Halloween Gifts – Ultima Online (uo.com)
    edited October 2022
    hehe  10 years ago, it has been awhile.  I thought those masks were from a log in gift.  I have a bunch of them and I don't remember killing Grimms for them,  I musta been better at it than I thought if they were from that.  Your memory is better than mine.

The Grimms do wear the masks.
    Logged in at 8:30am, went to all of the britain fields, killed all of the Grimms, it's been an hour, NONE have respawned.

edited October 2022
    ToT'd 10 npcs, 5 Naughty Twins 3 of which teleported me. I''m done with this event.

Ok, a minute later I tried again and got the Medusa Bust. I'm still aggrivated, but I'll give it a few more minutes lol...I hate this game.

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    ToT'd 10 npcs, 5 Naughty Twins 3 of which teleported me. I''m done with this event.
    lol…That’s all it takes for you to be done with the event?  
    Just got the Ghastly Pumpkin, so all is forgiven...for now.

Congrats. Lucky old man.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Just got the Ghastly Pumpkin, so all is forgiven...for now.
    You're lucky, alright. I've been trick or treating for 4 hours this morning and the newest thing I've gotten today is a single medusa head. All the rest has been many years old stuff. My luck isn't wicked high I suppose but 1360 before hitting the luck statue (which I can't do until later this afternoon) isn't that bad, is it?

I've been trick or treating every day for 6 days. The best I did was in the first couple hours I played on Oct 1st. Got two skull stacks and a Garg lantern. Since then, I've gotten two Medusa heads and that's it for newer stuff. None of the skulls or pumpkins. The rest has been of the orange spider web, tray of apples variety, with a couple pumpkin deeds thrown in.

I swear my character is broken as far as ever ever ever getting one of those sphynx heads. I've never gotten that drop.

I think I'll go bang my head repeatedly on my desk just so it'll feel good when I stop.  :s
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Logged in at 8:30am, went to all of the britain fields, killed all of the Grimms, it's been an hour, NONE have respawned.
    did you do all the fields?
    if they don't respawn, I will go do the fel ones too
    then the tram side will have respawned by then
    did you do all the fields?
    if they don't respawn, I will go do the fel ones too
    then the tram side will have respawned by then
    I gave it another hour with no respawn so I gave up and went ToTng.

• Mu_WhiskersMu_Whiskers Posts: 19
    edited October 2022
    With luck over 2000 - 3000 (and 10th anniversary statue buff), no drops from ToT'ing, just candy.  No webs, cider, spike poles, old drops, or new drops, NADA in over 1.5 hours of trying, except bucket loads of sweets and frustration.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Took between 5-6 hrs to get one of the new pumpkins. Landed in my pack after I hit the luck statue, giving me a bit over 2400 luck. 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    With luck over 2000 - 3000 (and 10th anniversary statue buff), no drops from ToT'ing, just candy.  No webs, cider, spike poles, old drops, or new drops, NADA in over 1.5 hours of trying, except bucket loads of sweets and frustration.
    I assume you have GM Begging?

I have yet to get one of the new pumpkins but I am getting a lot of the older stuff at just over 3000 luck.

• ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    edited October 2022

The vile arch lich's army came, quickly fell, and decided to nap for the evening to re-group.