Deceit is just a little too easy, can we please get Paragon Skeletal Liches?

Thanks.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    And the dragons 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • AlaziAlazi Posts: 17
    McDougle said:
    And the dragons 
    I would be ok with paragon balrons being added as a possible summon for every event.
    I think everything he had when he burned trinsic including random spawn of the man himself joun'ar
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    edited October 2022
    Think it is about right for most players.  Ram, poison elemental, and lich paras should provide a fair challenge.  Glad not to see that big stuff that takes up half the screen.  Think it is quite playable.  Spawn rate seems geared to the number of players.  Normal population of Deceit is mostly lower end stuff and that is reflected here.  Nice to have an event that average players can enjoy too.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited October 2022
    McDougle said:
    I think everything he had when he burned trinsic including random spawn of the man himself joun'ar

That's when Rotting Corpses made their big debut. Back then Rotts were notoriously difficult to kill, and their Lethal Poison was a death sentence. It used to take an entire group cross healing and attacking for like 5-10 minutes straight to kill a single Rott.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2022
     :( 
    sigh 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    McDougle said:

That's when Rotting Corpses made their big debut. Back then Rotts were notoriously difficult to kill, and their Lethal Poison was a death sentence. It used to take an entire group cross healing and attacking for like 5-10 minutes straight to kill a single Rott.
    So we can catch trinsic on fire then..
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Oh for crying out loud.