NEW upcoming October event - Please do it in Felucca too (on Atlantic)

124»

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    drcossack said:
    Pawain said:
    Well yall may play nice on Atlantic, the PKs on LS are Pks.  They kill you for griefing sake.

I was just killed by 2 in Moonglow cemetery.  What sucks is they attack me I do nothing but instantly go into heat of battle and cant recall.

Our Fel Deceit will be full of Pkers that are there for the drops not PvP.

Knowing what the "pvp" on LS is like these days & who the PKs are, just get a group and they can't do anything to you.  I killed one of them with my 0 defense tamer before.  They aren't that good.

Pawain said:
    gay said:
    Pawain said:
    Well yall may play nice on Atlantic, the PKs on LS are Pks.  They kill you for griefing sake.

I was just killed by 2 in Moonglow cemetery.  What sucks is they attack me I do nothing but instantly go into heat of battle and cant recall.

3. The whole point of the event, fel or tram, is to get drops. Felucca is much more lucrative though, given the spawn, and will belong to the people strong enough to lock it down, and some people enjoy that.
    That is all I am saying. At least you admit it has nothing to do with PvP, its the drops.

Would be nice if Tram had hundreds of 1 hit kill mobs in a small area to get drops from.

I was on my pet, I have no idea why I went into heat of battle, I recalled to a graveyard, saw a blue guy there. I was attacked, he turned grey, I just ran away and did not unmount. But I had the heat of battle icon on me. A red guy came up also.

This is literally not how it works.  If you didn't attack first (or get baited into flagging first, for whatever reason), you would've been able to leave.
    ...but but but...  :D

Just add a +1 to his misinformation count
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited October 2022
    keven2002 said:
    drcossack said:
    Pawain said:

Knowing what the "pvp" on LS is like these days & who the PKs are, just get a group and they can't do anything to you.  I killed one of them with my 0 defense tamer before.  They aren't that good.

Pawain said:
    gay said:
    Pawain said:

3. The whole point of the event, fel or tram, is to get drops. Felucca is much more lucrative though, given the spawn, and will belong to the people strong enough to lock it down, and some people enjoy that.
    That is all I am saying. At least you admit it has nothing to do with PvP, its the drops.

Would be nice if Tram had hundreds of 1 hit kill mobs in a small area to get drops from.

I was on my pet, I have no idea why I went into heat of battle, I recalled to a graveyard, saw a blue guy there. I was attacked, he turned grey, I just ran away and did not unmount. But I had the heat of battle icon on me. A red guy came up also.

This is literally not how it works.  If you didn't attack first (or get baited into flagging first, for whatever reason), you would've been able to leave.

That posters toon Sir Annoyed is a PvP toon. So he knows how to PvP. He would actually PvP for fun. I rooted for him in chat many times. KILL KILL KILL.

Add a + 1 to your I think I know it all count.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    I think you have me confused with you... you are the one posting like if you don't experience something then it doesn't exists and only your experiences are facts (like you don't attack but can't recall bc of heat of battle - obviously user error there). 

Good try though.
    keven2002 said:
    I think you have me confused with you... you are the one posting like if you don't experience something then it doesn't exists and only your experiences are facts (like you don't attack but can't recall bc of heat of battle - obviously user error there). 

Good try though.
    I can agree that the heat of battle should not have been there.  Yesterday, same Red guy was there and he attacked me, I was able to recall away since nothing was on my buff bar.
  • DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
     Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:

Good try though.
    I can agree that the heat of battle should not have been there.  Yesterday, same Red guy was there and he attacked me, I was able to recall away since nothing was on my buff bar.
    Do you have reflect physical on your suit at all? Cuz that would explain how it happened @Pawain
    edited October 2022
    Nope, he was right next to me when he attacked and he turned grey, I have all the block war things checked. I don't dismount since I am just after the Butchers.  I have no reason to stay if I don't see any.

Last year I would just recall away as soon as I saw anyone at the fel graveyards.(also the tram ones) People kept telling me in chat that they weren't going to attack me.  So, on the first recall to a fel Graveyard this year I decided that I would stay, since the guy was blue. So now I am back to recalling away if anyone is there.  
  • DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
    Pawain said:
    Nope, he was right next to me when he attacked and he turned grey, I have all the block war things checked. I don't dismount since I am just after the Butchers.  I have no reason to stay if I don't see any.

Last year I would just recall away as soon as I saw anyone at the fel graveyards.(also the tram ones) People kept telling me in chat that they weren't going to attack me.  So, on the first recall to a fel Graveyard this year I decided that I would stay, since the guy was blue. So now I am back to recalling away if anyone is there.  
    No I just mean do you have any reflect physical on your suit at all. Sometimes when you die, reflect physical will hit your attacker and kinda make you go into heat of battle. If that makes any sense. Happened to @CovenantX last night when I killed his crafter lol
    No I have none on suit.  But that story is pretty funny.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    edited October 2022
    It's 2022.. almost 2023... and people who've played for decades still don't know how flagging works in UO?  

Get people going to fel so they can be educated on how flagging works!  if they don't want to, they don't have to, but those of us who do shouldn't be depraved of the experience.

Activate the Deceit event in fel on all shards!

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • drcossackdrcossack Posts: 145
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    drcossack said:
    Pawain said:

Pawain said:
    gay said:
    Pawain said:

That posters toon Sir Annoyed is a PvP toon. So he knows how to PvP. He would actually PvP for fun. I rooted for him in chat many times. KILL KILL KILL.

Just an FYI: he was talking about you, not me.
    edited October 2022

CovenantX said:
    It's 2022.. almost 2023... and people who've played for decades still don't know how flagging works in UO?  

Get people going to fel so they can be educated on how flagging works!  if they don't want to, they don't have to, but those of us who do shouldn't be depraved of the experience.

Activate the Deceit event in fel on all shards!

I know how flagging is supposed to work, that's why I mentioned it and specified that I did nothing but run.

drcossack said:
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    drcossack said:
    Pawain said:

Pawain said:
    gay said:
    Pawain said:

Just an FYI: he was talking about you, not me.
    I was telling him that I know who PvPs on LS.  You have caught me at a spawn on occasion.

The Pkers I dont know them, they just show up once in a while and when there are events.
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    edited October 2022
    gay's Masterclass on reverse flagging noobs:
    1. Identify some novice blasting AoE like it's a 2005 grinder and the ebay alliance is dropping into your necros.
    2. Be flaggable, aka be red/grey/orange.
    3. Stand next to that masterblaster as they do their AoE thing, remove hands from keyboard and mouse.
    4. You are now a victim of their violence.
    thanks for listening, remember to press like, subscribe and lick the bell to be alerted about future content.
  • ChazChaz Posts: 6
    Is this going to be in Fel on any server or another trammel lag fest?
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Chaz said:
    Is this going to be in Fel on any server or another trammel lag fest?
    Don’t think it will be a lag fest at all. It wasn’t in the past. 
    edited October 2022
    It wasn't too laggy this AM on ATL but at 7am there wasn't a ton to kill. I'd run into a pocket of spawn (maybe 3-4 things) but with so many people running around (with auto attack closest) I was hard pressed to damage all targets unless my AoE triggered. 

Just popped outside Deceit and there are currently 17ppl outside alone (not counting people actively killing inside) and it's only 10:30am. This is compared to ZERO people outside Origin and nobody on level 1 from a quick run through I just did (below).

I'm going to hop back in this afternoon just to see what ATL looks like but I have a feeling it's going to be crammed with spawn dying as soon as it pops. We'll see but I still think ATL will need Fel.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    Wildfire event was on both facets on all shards and everything was fine....scrolls price were good rewards turn in price was good and still value a lot....there is nothing to prove that fel facet for turn in event isn t good
    @Kyronix - I think it's time to turn on ATL Fel. I just popped in and ran through the dungeon and was barely able to get 10 kills from the entrance to the crypts on level 4 (there and back). Almost all level 1 is camped with archers killing things as the spawn and so are some of the other rooms on other levels. It's only 1pm EST. I can't imagine this event prime time.
    Activate Fel on all shards please!
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    edited October 2022
    Just checked Deceit on ATL (8pm) and it's a total lagfest with people covering almost every inch of the dungeon. Almost every floor is being camped by multiple people in every spot. Things were getting dropped by archers before I could reach most of them. I did two separate runs from the entrance to the deepest part of the crypt and I killed 9 things total(3 were paragon rams). Not very fun at all. 

Here is just outside. Around 20-25 people in this screen alone (another 10-15 over west). At least another 200-250 or so inside.
    ooof.PNG 422.1K
  • @Kyronix & @Mesanna why do you hate the fel community so much? This is just so insane you won’t put in fel so us pvpers have content. I guess your goal is to bored us all into quitting. 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Please be patient, publish has not been live even 24 hours worldwide” 
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Fel needs to be activated.

spawn-rate in all levels needs to be at least 5 times higher than it is both tram & fel (if applicable)

Hythloth wasn't bad where the # of players in the area affected the quantity and spawn-rate of the mobs, but obviously that isn't in-place for Deceit... unless it's because of all the Bots that were being counted before...
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    Hopped in this morning about 15min after server up on ATL. Things were looking pretty good for about 10-15min with plenty of spawn to kill as I ran around from floor to floor. I think I got like 4-5 drops.

Then other people started logging in (including a couple of multi-boxers) and by 6:30am I was back to running around half of a floor before I found something to kill. And this was only an hour after server up. Open Fel please.