Other things to grab while Gathering Pumpkins

The Grimms have Pumpkins as we know.  But they also can have Ancient pottery fragments. Those can be used to do one one the Axem Quests in Ter Mur. Takes 10 of them. Or a better idea is to save them and use them as crystal shards to make Gorgon Lens.  To bad they don't stack.

You can count your Grimm kills by taking the candy off them, they have 1 candy and they stack.

When you are in Haven, you can kill the Brigands.  They have severed human ears.  Those are used in the spellweaving quest when done in Sanctuary.  Need 30 of them, they stack and face 2 directions, so 2 stacks.

You do not have to remove pumpkins from fields for Grimms to spawn.  That was a long time ago.

Have fun!

If you dont remember, Butchers are Demons. So demon slayer works on them, Undead slayer works on the Skeles with bones, and all the other graveyard stuff.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Pawain said:

You can count your Grimm kills by taking the candy off them, they have 1 candy and they stack.

I've been doing that since they first appeared and keep them in a separate stack. I have a few in that stack ..... :p
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
     :D Dang!   I eat them eventually.  Makes the dungeon event more interesting. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Good stuff, thanks.