Soulstones change suggestion

So players love their soulstones and especially miss them when they return after a break, I was thinking how such vet rewards/items should get added to your account when claimed/redeemed and access through the context menu on your characters (any server) rather then the current Soulstone item.  

Of course some measures should be put in place so a player cant swap out on the go like just in a house you own and Inn/safe log out spot.  Soulstones could no longer be lost and always tied to the account. 

Not to mention items like Vet reward mounts could be done the same way.
  1. Should items like Soulstones get added like that?13 votes
    1. Aye!
      69.23%
    2. Nay!
      30.77%
    3. Didnt cover all instances they could be used so I sit here confused.
        0.00%

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    You want to attach soulstones to an account, so we've almost got rid of gold, now you want to add soulstones to the context menu. Where does it end? spells, armour, lets just download a big spreadsheet and call it a game.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    So you can go to a what people call a dead shard and do all your training and PS gathering and then transfer all the skills to your home shard without using a transfer shield or a transfer token, what is next an account bound bank box that all chars can access on any shard?
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    just google Arena.Xlsm.  it's been done already
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    I'd be all in for a system that safes soulstones instead of letting them decay.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • HonkwompHonkwomp Posts: 44
    I would be okay for doing this if this was shard bound

• DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Mervyn said:
    You want to attach soulstones to an account.
    They are already attached to an account though.
  • North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    sounds good to me. they're already account-bound and useless to anyone else. and they're massive eyesores. 

I'd even be fine with having to convert them to a physical item via context menu in order to use them, then have them return to the context menu ether upon decaying. it'd prevent their loss and get rid of the clutter if you dont want a dozen of them locked down at once.
    Want to get rid of “clutter”? You could say this about absolutely any item in game, like i said, turn the whole game into a big spreadsheet why don’t we. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• GandalfGandalf Posts: 115
    no way, I like the 15 000 cleaning points per SS
    edited May 2018
    You only have to left click on yourself and click “loyalty rating” to see how out of hand character based stats/points are getting. Tell me, what EXACTLY was wrong with collecting shame dungeon crystals and taking them physically to the altars to activate the boss like a you do with a harrower? The crystals were even there! in the corpse! Why am I eating them?!

What am I going to eat next? Stop eating so much!

*burp*

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Mervyn said:
    You only have to left click on yourself and click “loyalty rating” to see how out of hand character based stats/points are getting. Tell me, what EXACTLY was wrong with collecting shame dungeon crystals and taking them physically to the altars to activate the boss like a you do with a harrower? The crystals were even there! in the corpse! Why am I eating them?!

*burp*
    Shame and Despise crystals weigh less when they are in my belly.

Instead of eating soulstones, we should be able to feed ingredients to our imbuer.  Those 60k essence deeds sure look tasty.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SlissSliss Posts: 282
    I'd vote yes for that. An additional suggestion I would have is to make some sort of protection against accidental skill deletion. For example, remove the need for the skill to be set "down" in order to swap it out. Make it so that locked skilled could be swapped in and out.
  • SlayviteSlayvite Posts: 113
    Soulstones should drop into the chars name that was the last user when an account becomes inactive. This has always just been a bit of lazy coding that turned into a cash grab in my opinion.
  • North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    Mervyn said:

*burp*
    yes, its just terrible to have a wealth of information at our fingertips. we should get rid of that AND all of the extraneous information in the character status window. everything should be displayed in percentage bars ONLY.