Treasures of Archlich - Feedback & Discussion

Creating a thread for people to discuss some of the new rewards.

FYI - There is a dispenser clicky just below the vendor that gives a drop worth 5k points for people to test the new rewards.

One thing I noticed is that the 50 SDI book is actually a chiv book. It doesn't appear to boost Chivalry spells damage (ie holy light) but it does seem to boost magery spells.

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    ?? 200 gold seems a little high for what I am guessing will be a shard bound chiv. book.   Or, is it not shard bound?   Was wondering why it had only 10 spells.  Just a question.  How do you get the drop back to your home shard?  Have never been to the test center and don’t have room for another character on my home shard.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Arnold7 said:
    ?? 200 gold seems a little high for what I am guessing will be a shard bound chiv. book.   Or, is it not shard bound?   Was wondering why it had only 10 spells.  Just a question.  How do you get the drop back to your home shard?  Have never been to the test center and don’t have room for another character on my home shard.
    You can't take anything from test it's just for testing 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Sorry - this is a duplicate thread. @Mariah can you please close/delete?

Kyronix made an official thread for it that I missed - https://forum.uo.com/discussion/11313/pub-114-feedback-thread ;
This discussion has been closed.