Can still get the 25th Anniversary Silver Steed on Origin until 9-29.

2»

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Arnold7 said:
    Wonder some times just what the team is thinking?  Do they just assume that all of the players paying their $10 a month have shard shields?  Don’t quite understand the reasoning behind limiting this award to just players playing on Origin and those with shard shields.  To be Honest I don’t think it is worth the cost of a $40 round trip ticket from the UO store.  Sorry UO but this one just dumbfounds me.
    They were probably thinking that the UO community is such that we will help each other to transport the items.  Which we have/will. 
    I have so far transferred bags for 9 Europa players back to their home shard. My travelling character will be going back for another load later.
    Trolls and scammers aside, you are part of a huge caring community who help each other.  
    In an ideal world we can simply name any shard they will be as perfect as yours.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Just saw Mesanna on Origin and she has removed all the statues / decoration for the faire. This includes the Silver Steed statue
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    keven2002 said:
    Just saw Mesanna on Origin and she has removed all the statues / decoration for the faire. This includes the Silver Steed statue
    Yeah, but she mentioned possibly adding the book clicky to each shard too.  Possibly the steed one too.

Maybe you missed it, but never a good idea to report only half the story.
  • I’ll just throw this out there. I have Shard shields to multiple shards, including Europa Asuka, and Balhae. (I’ll throw a list up later). If and when I decide to do a transfer in the near future, I’ll post in this thread and will be happy to take anyones books/items with me. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Oreogl said:
    keven2002 said:
    Yeah, but she mentioned possibly adding the book clicky to each shard too.  Possibly the steed one too.
    That would be wonderful if a book clicky with full pages was added for a time, so bugged books could be traded in.  I would very much appreciate that. 
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    LilyGrace said:
    Oreogl said:
    keven2002 said:
    That would be wonderful if a book clicky with full pages was added for a time, so bugged books could be traded in.  I would very much appreciate that. 
    Yeah, that would be an incredible gesture to those who couldn't make it.

But we will wait and see, i dont deal in certainties im not directly responsible for.

• I kinda like my bugged book. I may display it along with the extra scrolls I have for it. 

• I can see that, Siege. I kept an extra scroll too. :)  But I’d like to have at least one book with all the art in it.
    edited September 2022
    Oreogl said:
    keven2002 said:

Yea just reporting what i saw and all I saw was her running around removing stuff and then she disappeared. 

It does look like the only statue still remaining is the one giving page 13 out. 

I think that would be the right thing to do though; allowing everyone to have a chance at getting the rewards from Saturday.
  • Unless a clicky goes in for books with corrected full pages, that you can get (one per account), regardless of having gotten one with those same accounts on Origin, I'll have no correct books.

My books are all bugged in the exact same way. All 4 have duplicates of the same artwork over and over again.  Each one ended up with only six different pages of artwork instead of 15.

My husband didn't drop the pages in his books yet. He's hoping to be sure what happened with mine doesn't happen with his. I dropped my pages onto the books as soon as I got them. :-(
    edited September 2022
    LilyGrace said:
    Unless a clicky goes in for books with corrected full pages, that you can get (one per account), regardless of having gotten one with those same accounts on Origin, I'll have no correct books.

My books are all bugged in the exact same way. All 4 have duplicates of the same artwork over and over again.  Each one ended up with only six different pages of artwork instead of 15.

My husband didn't drop the pages in his books yet. He's hoping to be sure what happened with mine doesn't happen with his. I dropped my pages onto the books as soon as I got them. :-(
    I was able to get a book and some of the pages before Mesanna took everything down... all my pages worked fine (granted it is not full). Also have a friend that added their pages yesterday (full book) and their book is fine (cool story of the events - although there are some grammar mistakes). I think you should be fine to add those pages in.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    edited September 2022
    Ok, good to know. I'll tell hub's to give it a try. Thanks, Kev.

Edit: typo
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    There was an issue at the beginning with the page 12 statue.  It did not give a page.  Then they fixed it.  But there was another issue because page 12 and 13 have the same words and art for some people.

So I have 2 books with page 12 and 13 the same, and 2 books with 15 different pages.

So, I would guess that the page 12 clicky caused some issues while they were fixing it.

Each EM wrote a page and put down their clicky near their booth.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Is there a reason you took the Clicky for the Silver Steed down early?  @Mesanna
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    The faire ended so the carnies packed up and headed out to the next town for the next faire.
  • Oreogl said:
    keven2002 said:

That would be a nice thing to do, including putting them back up on Origin somewhere. I wasn't able to log in at all this weekend because of RL obligations.  
  • BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    All I ask would be a box (say near WBB like the box to fix non-stacking floor tiles) on Origin that we can drop a bugged book in, and it would fix the errant Page 13.to be the real page 13. Given the way the event went down, it's likely that the bugged books are more common than the books with all 15 of the intended pages.
  • BeccaBecca Posts: 16
    edited October 2022
    As for siege, there are a lot more than 3 people,
    Our guild had 30 people log in today.  75% i would say play only here, or mainly here.
    Since Sept. 1st we have had 141 log on from our guild. 
    we are not the only guild on siege, but siege being what it is ,most don't advertise their presence or  where they are.
  • Becca said:
    As for siege, there are a lot more than 3 people,
    Our guild had 30 people log in today.  75% i would say play only here, or mainly here.
    Since Sept. 1st we have had 141 log on from our guild. 
    we are not the only guild on siege, but siege being what it is ,most don't advertise their presence or  where they are.
    Shhhhh!, don't let them know we're here.