25th Anniversary Event Rules for Costume Contest

Comments

• HippoHippo Posts: 278
    Didn't see the dunking booth yesterday :)  EM's done a great job on the Fairgrounds!
  • They really did. It looks great!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,983Moderator
    McDougle said:
    24 Dungeness crab 

Really?  Where do you want them delivered?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Mariah said:
    McDougle said:
    24 Dungeness crab 

Really?  Where do you want them delivered?
    No no just kidding  :p
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Seth said:
    Everything you need, let me know what you want and i'll throw it in a box set to public.

Err... a full suit of Balron bone or Wildfire armor?  :#
    I was Only able to accumulate one set of those two (with help) so I cannot give them away

Jk :D , and wow they look great!
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,082
    Thanks @Victim_Of_Siege I used a dye tub last night.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Does no one else see the irony of time pressed developers spending the better part of a week getting ready for a 2 hour event....
    edited September 2022
    McDougle said:
    Does no one else see the irony of time pressed developers spending the better part of a week getting ready for a 2 hour event....
    Umm mesanna and EMs were doing it. No coding time was wasted.

So I do not see any irony I see them acknowledging a 25th anniversary the best they can with Covid. 

A live event would use more time and all would be there.

Also it was set up in hours not the better part of a week.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    edited September 2022
    McDougle said:
    I thought popps was bad but you have gone beyond being the biggest TROLL.  UO could give you a month free sub and you would still whine about it.  If you hate it so much then pancake quit and give us all a break.
    @Victim_Of_Siege ; Can you put out a book with charges so we can recall to the dif spots?

Larisa Made us this:

We've gone 2 years with the developers stating they were too busy with NL for even the simplest of things now they admit it's not even alphaware and I'm a troll for expecting them to be accountable for their time? 
    McDougle said:
     and I'm a troll for expecting them to be accountable for their time? 
    I would use a different word instead of Troll.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    It is their game and they can do what they want and you have 2 choices pay and play or quit.  Nobody is forcing you to stay.  A TROLL that still pays to be abused, a total masochist.
  • Pawain said:
    @ Victim_Of_Siege  Can you put out a book with charges so we can recall to the dif spots?

Larisa Made us this:

What spots do you want? 

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,839
    edited September 2022
    Hippo said:
    Didn't see the dunking booth yesterday :)  EM's done a great job on the Fairgrounds!
    Okay, so now we have two Fairgrounds with racetracks, kissing booths, fortune tellers, dagger toss, archery buttes, etc. @Mesanna ; will this new one be removed when the fair is over?

Pawain said:
    @ Victim_Of_Siege  Can you put out a book with charges so we can recall to the dif spots?

Larisa Made us this:

What spots do you want? 

Like what she has.  You can make runes and lock down a rune book with charges, anyone can walk up and use them I think when you set to public.
  • Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
     and I'm a troll for expecting them to be accountable for their time? 
    I would use a different word instead of Troll.

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,176
    Hippo said:
    Okay, so now we have two Fairgrounds with racetracks, kissing booths, fortune tellers, dagger toss, archery buttes, etc. @ Mesanna  will this new one be removed when the fair is over?
    I hope so!

I wish they had utilized the one we already have...it's never been used and it has everything they need.

Maybe because it's in a smaller area and they are trying to spread people out?

(My hope is that when they do take everything down, they also take down the 9th anniversary houses..PLEASE for the love of all that is UO take those down!!!!)

Thanks!  B)
    @Victim_Of_Siege ; I cant open that one but I can open the orange one. Its is in the air.  

Origin is more active than usual already.  I have heard some chat and players are running around in Luna.
  • Pawain said:
    @ Victim_Of_Siege  I cant open that one but I can open the orange one. Its is in the air.  

Try it now

• Larisa said:
    Hippo said:
    Okay, so now we have two Fairgrounds with racetracks, kissing booths, fortune tellers, dagger toss, archery buttes, etc. @ Mesanna  will this new one be removed when the fair is over?
    I hope so!

I wish they had utilized the one we already have...it's never been used and it has everything they need.

Maybe because it's in a smaller area and they are trying to spread people out?

(My hope is that when they do take everything down, they also take down the 9th anniversary houses..PLEASE for the love of all that is UO take those down!!!!)
    It was used quite extensively back when it was made. (sorry forget the exact years) Faine was the EM and there were several events there. but yes, it hasn't been used in some time and it has everything they just built for the most part. And YES!!! tear down those monstrosities.

Thanks, works great.  B)
    Was just having some Fun with @em rainstormer.  Dang pics did not work.

He is running the horse race and put up this guy.

temp.bmp 356.2K
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,176
    The Origin Mall is actually a vendor on that house. IF you walk into the house (I wouldn't!) you'll see.

EM Rainstormer is AMAZING!!!!! Best EM ever.

OK I saw him run by so I followed and it looked like he plopped that Vendor down.  I guess I startled him with my costume.

But there is a gate to the entry of the Faire.

• Placed a house at the Southern end of the Fair and put a Teleporter from inside the Luna Bar, to the New Britain Franchise.

• HippoHippo Posts: 278
    Larisa - Love the commemorative  "T-Shirts" - feel like a real tourist now:) And I clciked on Victim's cookie vendor and got a 16th anni horse just in time for the Horse Race :) Thank you all!

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,983Moderator
    I've done my best with this but some guesses might not be accurate.  Corrections can be made if anyone has a better insight.