Search for BODs/Vendors

Is there a trick for finding BODs using VS?  I'm using EC and don't see a way to search besides free text.  Nothing comes up unless it's loose on a vendor but yesterday I stumbled upon a house full of vendors carrying books with BODs for sale.  How can I find that guy's BODs for sale using VS or is that not possible?

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Not possible as far as I know. The seller could put a rune for sell named something like "Bulk Order Deeds For Individual Sale". The rune would then show on a search for bulk order.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,082
    Not many people sell BODs to my knowledge. Typically the only time BODs are really on vendors they are marked as Not for Sale because players are using vendors as free storage. 
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I wonder if people would sell them more if vs made it easier to do so. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    I have 4 legendary Blacksmith and Tailor for collecting BODs. Luck doesn't work so more tries will help to get the better BODs.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Seth said:
    I have 4 legendary Blacksmith and Tailor for collecting BODs. Luck doesn't work so more tries will help to get the better BODs.
    and adding .1 in those skills to the rest of your crew to get small, easy to fill bods to churn bod collections.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,082
    You can also just swap skills between chars on a soulstone and get your 3 bods per craft on as many chars as you wanna swap around skills with.