Seriously. GIVE US THE ABILITY TO IGNORE

JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 882
edited September 2022 in General Discussions
I am so fed up with his bullshit

For the love of god add an ignore feature.  You know he is a troll. He knows he is a troll.  A pathetic life form who gets off on being a complete moron. He is too stupid to understand that the devs don’t listen to him. Players don’t listen to him. He debates to death anything he does not like.  And he gets away with trolling these boards with his crap

I never want to see a post from him or any comments.  He does not improve the enjoyment if this forum or the game in any way. I for one do not wish to be exposed to his trolling

you know it’s what he is doing and I am sick of it 

how can one idiot be so bulletproof

Mariah please allow this 

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    Moderators can only moderate posts. They can not modify the forum software. Sorry.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    I am so fed up with his bullshit

For the love of god add an ignore feature.  You know he is a troll. He knows he is a troll.  A pathetic life form who gets off on being a complete moron. He is too stupid to understand that the devs don’t listen to him. Players don’t listen to him. He debates to death anything he does not like.  And he gets away with trolling these boards with his crap

I never want to see a post from him or any comments.  He does not improve the enjoyment if this forum or the game in any way. I for one do not wish to be exposed to his trolling

you know it’s what he is doing and I am sick of it 

how can one idiot be so bulletproof

Mariah please allow this 

Do not like the topic being discussed or not interested ?

It is simple, do not post, do not even read it if the title does not sound interesting.

Yes, one CAN ignore any poster's Thread or post by simply refraining from reading it.

Incredible uhu ?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    Self discipline is a marvellous thing.
This discussion has been closed.