Redeeming sovereigns. Not working all weekend.

I bought sovereigns the other day and have been trying to redeem for a transfer token for 3 days and it does not work. Is this a known issue? If so, when will it be cleared up?

Thanks

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited May 2018
    Your card has to be verified by EA or it takes time.  A verified card or paypal is instant.

The code is right on the receipt screen or Sovereigns are in the account instantly. You do not have to go to email if you use one of those methods.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DoytchDoytch Posts: 16
    Pawain said:
    Your card has to be verified by EA or it takes time.  A verified card or paypal is instant.

The code is right on the receipt screen or Sovereigns are in the account instantly. You do not have to go to email if you use one of those methods.
    This is the third time in a month I have purchased sovereigns with paypal. The other two times it was instant. Not this time so that is not the situation. I was able to purchase the sovereigns and redeem them to my account, when I try to purchase the token in a safe area nothing happens. Maybe it has to do with the maintenance thing they were running? Figured it would just work today since folks are back to work but still no dice.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Well Good Luck then.  Use an Inn and try.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.