Clean SSI Jewelry Pricing

Can any veterans help me with pricing clean SSI jewelry? I know this one isn't 10 and the other mods aren't special but what do I do with a piece like this?  Sell for....  Imbue with...  throw away...  Do people just want space to imbue or does it need to have specific stats for it to be valuable?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    The stamina increase makes it more valuable, the only 5 SSI makes it less valuable.

An SSI 10 and HCI 15 costs 10M.

Since you can't imbue stamina on, I'd pay 20M for yours. If it had 10 SSI, it would be worth 50 or more.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Define an area of interest and check vendor search several times each play period.  That what I did and it works.  I specialize in spellbooks, some specialized jewelry, some scrolls and a just a few other things I use, buy and sell.  After a while you will know how to price your items, what players want, and how long it takes to sell certain items.  Demand and supply often changes over time so that is good to know too.  Advice from players can be very helpful especially in giving you hints on what to look for.  The better you know the market the better you will get at buying and selling.  I wonder about the value of the clean stuff whenever I find it to but don’t sell that yet. 

Note with the clean stuff you sell, you might include in the vendors description why it is good.  For example if has stamina indicate why that is important.

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    edited September 2022
    I think it's very subjective what a pvm player wants vastly different than pvpers needs i think Arnold has great suggestion use vs often i prefer to sell and believe most people want the base items be it clean jewelry or 100% weapons they can tailor make so sell as is maybe package with needed imbuing ingredients etc
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited September 2022
    It used to be 20mil for clean 10ssi.

If dci, hci, di is included, it can be same price. DI +35 with 10 SSI could sell much higher. I would say 30 or 40mil.

Anything else like stats increase will cause the price to drop to 5mil or less. 

So for 5ssi with stats increase, I don't think it's worth more then 100k. I threw mine away some times. It's not hard to get. 

For imbued pieces, stats are a waste as the gear can provide those.

What are most needed on jewels are

10ssi
    hci
    dci
    di
    slayer

If there is space I rather have
    +15 Parrying
    +15 Anatomy
    +15 Resist

Every bit of resist helps to lower the spell effects.

Not Tactics or Weapon skill as those need 120 real skills to get max damage from mastery.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Seth said:

slayer

???

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Yoshi said:
    Seth said:

slayer

???

Nice, you are the rare few who actually know the warrior template well to spot this.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    I'm pretty sure we all know you can't imbue slayers on jewelry or armor.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    I'm pretty sure we all know you can't imbue slayers on jewelry or armor.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo