Offer account bound items as vet rewards

Why not offer past events items as vet rewards this would allow paying customers to get items on multiple shards..
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited August 2022
    “make powerscrolls shard bound, then this would be feasible”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Couldn’t you just eat ps then transfer to other shard ? 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Skett said:
    Couldn’t you just eat ps then transfer to other shard ? 
    Yes but you couldn't farm them then move you'd have to sell on original shard 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    True 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    edited August 2022
    Would lead to hoarding resulting in a shortage of scrolls.

It would open shards up though. I'm torn on this.
    Urge said:
    Would lead to hoarding resulting in a shortage of scrolls.

It would open shards up though. I'm torn on this.
    PS  a tough call they are for sure being farmed on Origin but they certainly are not staying there but realistically the only pvp that occurs there is when new zerg guild rolls in to farm 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    edited August 2022
    Don’t expect too much from the UO store. This issue has been raised several times before but apparently UO differs to the needs of in game vendors and third party sellers.  I can understand UO’s attitude as far as in game vendors go but have never understood why it promotes the sales of useful items by third party vendors that sell them for real money.

Personally, I would support the UO store if it sold things I could use and it irritates me that it does not.  I don’t buy things from third party vendors since as far as I know UO can ban any player that buys anything from them.  Also, the ones I contacted early on never responded to my emails and it appeared that some of the sites that were still up were no longer being operated.  To be truthful I found it strange that the site was still there but that the operator appeared to be long gone.

Anyway, don’t expect to see any any of the things mentioned in this thread in the UO store soon if ever unless UO has an attitude change.

Might have misread the subject of this thread, sorry.  Agree with your suggestion but would expect without an attitude change, UO will not.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    I think you miss read the thread. It discusses Vet rewards your's is the only to mention UO store.

Adding account bound items to Vet rewards sounds good to me to the store not really.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    No to account bound vet rewards, they are an easy way for new/returning players to make some quick gold.
    No to account bound vet rewards, they are an easy way for new/returning players to make some quick gold.
    Not make all vet rewards account bound just offer past treasures of items as vet rewards .