Anyone else's account turn 300 months yet? 25 years old?

Nails_WarsteinNails_Warstein Posts: 127
edited August 2022 in General Discussions
Guess my birthday is August 21st, 2022.  Wish it kept the Hildebrandt name when you transmoged it.  Oh well, Happy 25th Anniversary everyone!

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Congratulations 

ya should have kept the name 
  • That is SO COOL! Congrats!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Looks pretty cool. Name or no name you can tell what it is. Kept your name on it.

Congrats.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Skett said:
    Congratulations 

ya should have kept the name 
    Thanks, I can always claim another and not transmog it
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    I am kinda disappointed of this Veteran Reward.... for 2 reasons... # 1, I would have expected something quite better for a whopping customer loyalty lasting 25 Years to keep one's own account always active..... and # 2, that the Reward was limited to being account bound.... what if one has a friend or someone else that they wanted to benefit with this reward or, even just sell that reward to get some in game monetary benefit from having kept their account as active for a whopping 25 long years ?
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268

Anyone else’s account turn 300 months yet?
    No one else. Just you. rolleyes2
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited August 2022
    @popps I can assure you anyone who has played for 10 years has more gold than they’ll ever be able spend. Let alone 25 years. “
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited August 2022
    popps said:
    I am kinda disappointed of this Veteran Reward.... for 2 reasons... # 1, I would have expected something quite better for a whopping customer loyalty lasting 25 Years to keep one's own account always active..... and # 2, that the Reward was limited to being account bound.... what if one has a friend or someone else that they wanted to benefit with this reward or, even just sell that reward to get some in game monetary benefit from having kept their account as active for a whopping 25 long years ?
    No, this decorative shield should rightfully be account bound. It defeats the purpose if anyone can buy and carry it. The Dev is right.

All the other functional arties or gears should never be account or shard bound. Those need to be tradeable.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Be nice if we all got something better for the 25th anniversary. Not something like this shield but maybe a new mount or deco that looks cool like the bar set. 
    Can’t wait to claim a couple of those shields one day for deco. 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    edited August 2022
    8 months to go
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Skett said:
    Be nice if we all got something better for the 25th anniversary. Not something like this shield but maybe a new mount or deco that looks cool like the bar set. 
    Can’t wait to claim a couple of those shields one day for deco. 
    Feedback was provided but I'm not sure if they will take the suggestions that were made. Last time I checked TC1 the gifts were the same (silver color wooden box / interstate 25 sign / book / skull bottle). 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Happy Birthday Nails! My actual birthday is the 20th...but I am way older then 25 ;)

Looks good on you!