20 years ago I stopped playing UO...

... I came back because I'm pretty hyped to have a fresh start in UO:New Legacy once it's released. I resubscribed last night and I was BLOWN AWAY to find my chars just where I left them (minus the house of course). I didn't expect this to be honest. It's like the last two decades didn't happen ^.^

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Welcome back!
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Awesome! Welcome back!  :)
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Welcome back!
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Jalik said:
    ... I came back because I'm pretty hyped to have a fresh start in UO:New Legacy once it's released. I resubscribed last night and I was BLOWN AWAY to find my chars just where I left them (minus the house of course). I didn't expect this to be honest. It's like the last two decades didn't happen ^.^
    Welcome back !

I am quite amazed, that, after 20 years, you still remembered your Login and Password for your UO Account, quite impressed... my congratulations to your memory !!
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    Jalik said:

That's the great thing about this reality, 2 decades didn't happen. ;)

Welcome home. <3

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Some of your stuff may be very valuable”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Welcome home.
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    Wb, we missed u
  • JalikJalik Posts: 6
    I am quite amazed, that, after 20 years, you still remembered your Login and Password for your UO Account, quite impressed... my congratulations to your memory !!
    Hehe, I don’t know how I did it actually. 10 years ago I tried to connect my old UO account with the new (to me) mythic account system but struggled. I don’t think I remembered my password but maybe the login or email. I contacted support but eventually failed to get my old account running again. And left for another 10 years. This time I actually resubscribed as a paying customer (what I didn’t do last time) et viola… everything was still there 
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    welcome back, home shard now?

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • BenBen Posts: 208
    Yoshi said:
    “Some of your stuff may be very valuable”
    Haaa-haaaaa! And welcome back, Jalik.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    It would better if we can pack our castle load of items into a vault and then pay a fee to retrieve them if we return next time.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Seth said:
    It would better if we can pack our castle load of items into a vault and then pay a fee to retrieve them if we return next time.
    No need for that just use your shard shields to Xfer stuff to other shards and fill those chars.  One account has enough storage to hold a castle easy. 1 Char 175 bank+125 pack+125 beatleX7 =2975 items per shard.  One Castle is only 7500 items.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    I thought the recent patch forbids pack animal auto stable.

Wiki:
    Note: Pack animals which have items in their packs are not subject to auto-stable and will remain in game if their owner is logged out. Pets left in this way will lose loyalty rapidly and may become wild, at this point their ‘pack’ and all items in it will fall to the ground and decay unless recovered by the owner
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Ya you can’t stable pets with items but can sit on your beetle that has 125 items and log out safely 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Skett said:
    Ya you can’t stable pets with items

Yes you can, rather easily. I have reported it many times over YEARS. If it's not fixed by the end of this year i will consider it a feature and release the process. 

They either need to fix these things or adjust where everyone can do it legally. 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I thought they fixed that long ago 
    I’m sure it’s working as intended ;) 
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    Is this an episode of find the undercover developer?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    gay said:
    Is this an episode of find the undercover developer?
    We have developers?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    Welcome home. 
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Welcome back!