Tugsoft UOA

ChurchChurch Posts: 40
edited August 2022 in General Discussions
So I recently built a new pc and went to install UOA, went to the ( get it now page ) went to updates page and got the 1.9.1 exe file. ran it, it asked where to install so i used the default folder. the update ace page came up and then went away. then there was nothing.. no UO, no UOA.... in fact it never did more than create the folder for UOA, put he UOASSIST.EXE file in it and that is it..  I've checked firewall and such.. I am running the latest windows 10 x64 with all current patches. do i need to find a trusted friend to .zip their UOA folder and send it to me since i cannot get this to install? thoughts? ideas?

Comments

• You need the UOAssist.dll I just went through this with my sister.  

• ChurchChurch Posts: 40
    I have that in the download folder but it is 0 bytes. 

I have tried to delete that file and rerun the program but it just keeps putting the file into the download folder and every time it is 0 bytes in size. 
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    You’ll need to get it from someone you trust, it’s not downloading correctly from the website.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Stop milking poor tug you've all gotten decades of use for your 15 bucks just download the EC and let go
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    so would anyone who still has this working willing to send me the uoassist.dll file? I'll give the email or discord where it can be sent to me directly.. 
    edited August 2022
    Merus said:
    You’ll need to get it from someone you trust, it’s not downloading correctly from the website.
    Yep, but finding someone who still has this and getting them to send it can be a hard thing to achieve
    McDougle said:
    Stop milking poor tug you've all gotten decades of use for your 15 bucks just download the EC and let go
    well. I have a 1965 Galaxie 500 that I've had for 30 years and I still look for things for it. when i buy something I like to use and keep it. <span>:smiley:</span> 
    Yes but you pay for new parts  ;)
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Cool car @Church
    Skett said:
    Cool car @ Church
    460 Big Block Police interceptor engine, fully digital dash, so many other things ... Lots of fun.  
    Church said:
    Skett said:
    Cool car @ Church
    460 Big Block Police interceptor engine, fully digital dash, so many other things ... Lots of fun.  
    It's beautiful!!
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    edited August 2022
    Best Galaxy I’ve ever seen ! Love it I’m so jealous 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “I have the latest uoassist DLL that includes as yet unpublished fix for counting resources - enchanted apples and conflagration potions, 
    can PM me email or discord and I’ll transfer”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Yoshi said:
    Thank you for sharing! *cookie hug*
    *A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*
  • BenBen Posts: 208
    Queen_Mum said:
    Yoshi said:
    Thank you for sharing! *cookie hug*
     :)