Fish Mongers Quest issue

I don’t do these quest but a player on Pac was up to a 6 fish request and did some last night. Today he logged in started a quest and it was only 1 fish he lost all his reputation 

how can this be fixed GM did nothing to help 

tyvm 

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    It has always been like this for me...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    It just starts over from 1 fish request? So work 5 years to just start over ? 
    I know I have done a six item order gotten a crappy bait then a one item order and got a 110 ps i just always assumed it was wacky
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Did he perhaps cancel or not fill some and drydock ship?  If so, that deletes all your orders and you lose your reputation, never drydock your ship with orders on board.  Fill them all before you drydock your ship, do NOT throw them away or your reputation will be gone.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    The REAL one problem, is that, in the character's LOYALTY Menu, the Reputation with the Fishmongers is NOT displayed, currently....

So, players have simply no way to be able to "see" what their current standing Reputation with the Fishmongers is at.

And we get players lamenting all these sorts of issues with their Fishmongers Reputation...

If, instead, players where to be able to "see" what their Reputation is with the Fishmonger, via the Character's Loyalty Menu, THEN players could actually "see" how their actions may increase or decrease Reputation with the Fishmongers.

@Kyronix , is it really "that" hard to make it possible that the character's Loyalty Meny was to display that character's reputation with the Fishmongers ?

Please ?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    His reputation is fine, this is the way it works. You build reputation with each city, going up not only in number of types of fish, but also in numbers of each type till you deliver a six line, 20 fish order, then the next order for that city is a one line, but still 20 fish, and you build again.
    Reputation is only lost when you cancel a quest you had accepted.
    popps said:
    The REAL one problem, is that, in the character's LOYALTY Menu, the Reputation with the Fishmongers is NOT displayed, currently....

So, players have simply no way to be able to "see" what their current standing Reputation with the Fishmongers is at.

And we get players lamenting all these sorts of issues with their Fishmongers Reputation...

If, instead, players where to be able to "see" what their Reputation is with the Fishmonger, via the Character's Loyalty Menu, THEN players could actually "see" how their actions may increase or decrease Reputation with the Fishmongers.

@ Kyronix , is it really "that" hard to make it possible that the character's Loyalty Meny was to display that character's reputation with the Fishmongers ?

Please ?
    I agree with popps 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Thank you all 
    like I said I don’t do these but I agree we should be able to see are reputation points