Newsletter #14

No but seriously, has it gone out? Did I miss it in my spam folder? It's been over four months since #13. We were told to sign up to the newsletter to stay up to date, and as someone who has actively supported and invested into this New Legacy project since it's inception (in the form of four monthly subscriptions) I don't feel very up to date with what's going on. Not sure about all of the other investors and supporters.

We're coming up on 2 years since the official public announcement of NL, and it was eight months before then that we were being teased with "something big".

But then again maybe it has gone out and I missed it.
v0v
Tagged:

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    edited July 2022
    When people feel ignored they tend to sound much more negative..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • The devs have been completely MIA for months. Instead of fixing the game engaging with their community the devs are all butthurt because everyone called them out over the destard.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    Damn - I got excited when I read the title because I thought the newsletter was published!

The devs have been completely MIA for months. Instead of fixing the game engaging with their community the devs are all butthurt because everyone called them out over the destard.
     Some people will say the Devs have a teachers schedule and have the summers off because nobody wants to play UO during this time. Some of those same people will say that Destard was flawless execution and there is nothing to call them out on.

Anywho - I hope everyone has learned their lesson. Next time everyone better shut up and be happy with whatever crumbs we are given or they will ignore us for another 3 months (only giving pixel crack to keep some people at bay). If they get really mad they might just push back NL until next year! hahaha

>:)  :D 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited July 2022
     :D Thou shalt be punished with 
    0 newsletter
    0 bug fix
    0 publish
    0 forum post
     :'( 
    but thou shalt continue to pay thy sub...

or thou shalt lose thy house...

err... edit: I dun care abt nls.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • GoldieGoldie Posts: 142
    now now people you all must think all the devs are women.

As a women I know that when I ignore my hubby when I had one, that meant I was annoyed upset or just plain to angry to talk to him and need to cool off, or ............ and some women would understand what I mean.

Now lets try this again, there are women and men on the devs team, so.................................men don't ignore, they just get very distracted in what their doing.  Men and toys, we women know what that means, or men and cartoons again to busy to notice life around them.  They get very involved in what they are doing and time just flies by, next thing they know they are late and OMG i'm in trouble.

There you have my 2 cents for the day :)
    Devs I know your busy with alot, after all you did just give us lanterns and something else forgot what it was sorry, summer busy busy for me :)

I am sure when you stop looking at cartoons you'll send us a news letter :) yay!
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    DAOC newsletter was just sent out on the 29th - so they not totally dead there.
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Just makes the silence even louder, thanks
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    I don't think they've ever been this quiet for this long in the past. I just hope that it's not because Bonnie might be having health issue again.

*Sends out a prayer to the Dev Team.*
    If anyone has a health issue, it would be Kyronix. It would likely be something related to his back from all this time carrying that Dev team.  :D
  • Kyronix is alive, after nearly 4 months of no one from the team posting. I guess maybe they are getting over the butt hurt.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Maybe we can hope for a state of the game address from mesanne..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    So... do we think we will see a newsletter in August? Or will we just go another month without any word (except for the single comment last week from a Dev in literally months) on what to look forward to? 
    edited August 2022
    keven2002 said:
    So... do we think we will see a newsletter in August? Or will we just go another month without any word (except for the single comment last week from a Dev in literally months) on what to look forward to? 
    I'll be the bookie and be at the Baja Moonglow Governor's Office from 6 - 8PM PST tonight to receive your bets. Minimum bet 2 GP, Maximum bet 5 GP. No whining allowed if you lose or win.
     :D 
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    keven2002 said:
    I'll be the bookie and be at the Baja Moonglow Governor's Office from 6 - 8PM PST tonight to receive your bets. Minimum bet 2 GP, Maximum bet 5 GP. No whining allowed if you lose or win.

i'll not wager at all, meaning i wont win or lose. am i allowed to whine in that case?
    You, M'Lady, are the ultimate winner and may whine to your heart's content.