pixie lanterns

@ Brit commons

**DO NOT SHOW IN TRADE WINDOW**

Comments

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Yeah, I noticed that too. I thought I'd dropped it somehow.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    A lot of things do not. Have to put in a container. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I would like to thank Mesanna for making them ONE PER SHARD PER ACCOUNT!   Wow I guess the rares community has really BOUGHT AND PAID FOR THIS GAME/MESANNA!
    edited July 2022
    I would like to thank Mesanna for making them ONE PER SHARD PER ACCOUNT!   Wow I guess the rares community has really BOUGHT AND PAID FOR THIS GAME/MESANNA!
    You need more than 20 of these?

You can go to a shard and call out in chat, trading lantern here for one on xxxx shard.  

UO is a multiplayer game you know.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    edited July 2022
    I have at least 35 unique names so yes..we need more then 20 :)

But I am grateful that they are only one per account. We won't be flooded with them and it will make trading with others that much more important.

Larisa said:
    I have at least 35 unique names so yes..we need more then 20 :)
    I know you do.  :)
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    LOL you know me too well! I GOTTA HAVE MY DECO!!

And omg they are so pretty!

• For some reason, I can't receive the lanterns.  Dbl click, nothing happens, dbl click again, it says I can't receive an item at this time.  On Atlantic and Formosa, tried my 2 accounts, none of them worked.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    For some reason, I can't receive the lanterns.  Dbl click, nothing happens, dbl click again, it says I can't receive an item at this time.  On Atlantic and Formosa, tried my 2 accounts, none of them worked.
    My guild mate had to patch 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Patch. Log out/in then if you don't have it page a gm like another fella had to earlier. 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Is there any other gift available at this one time, besides this Pixie Lantern ?
  • Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 620
    For some reason, I can't receive the lanterns.  Dbl click, nothing happens, dbl click again, it says I can't receive an item at this time.  On Atlantic and Formosa, tried my 2 accounts, none of them worked.

I had the same problem. It seems to be a display error on EC. When I switched to CC I found the lanterns in my backpack
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    popps said:
    Is there any other gift available at this one time, besides this Pixie Lantern ?
    No other gifts - Just the lanterns
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I wish these could be dyed even with just plant dyes