Future rewards wish list

Luck belt/apron both caster and warrior version 
Luck slash slot both caster and warrior
Warriors version of minax sandals 
Kilt/pants/shirt items that we can wear over leg and chest armor with luck and both caster and warrior versions 

Footwear transmog potion 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I agree about the footwear transmog potion

most of my characters prefer the sandals 
    but my North Pole characters like wearing their Krampus boots

(EC users complain that soles of providence makes The Grinch's pants invisible,
    you CAN see his pants when he wears his krampus boots. He doesn't care if his shirt is invisible because he likes wearing his parrot)  Darden armor: shirt disappears when using robe slot. 

=================

I still think we need a quest to put stats from cloaks onto the cloak of the virtuous
    (the reward from fighting at all shrines)

we told that to Kyronix on TC
    that we needed a potion for the cloak slot
    were told that there wasn't that many options for the slot
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    I want a King Blackthorn Bobble-head and Cheese dispenser.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• SarkonSarkon Posts: 61
    I think events should give out 'event tokens' to buy current event items with.  At the end of the event, excess tokens should be converted to a 'legacy event token' and you can buy items from past events using those legacy tokens, but way more expensive than if you were just participating during the current event.  Long story short, I just want a way to get the demon slayer talisman that I missed out on lol.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742

I'd get one !! I love the demon samwich platter 
    Sarkon said:
    I think events should give out 'event tokens' to buy current event items with.  At the end of the event, excess tokens should be converted to a 'legacy event token' and you can buy items from past events using those legacy tokens, but way more expensive than if you were just participating during the current event.  Long story short, I just want a way to get the demon slayer talisman that I missed out on lol.
    i think they should put the lanterns of protection on again.
    I just love mine and wished I had talked someone into getting a few more for me.
    (I did ask someone to get extras but they got the wildfire ostards instead,
    which they still haven't sold. so i bought a couple from VS. still need more but the prices are crazy now)
  • Sarkon said:

I previously mentioned that they should just add awards as events continue. Don't remove previous items, except possibly deco or dyes; which they never added. It hurts new players and those who missed out due to real life events.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    edited July 2022

I previously mentioned that they should just add awards as events continue. Don't remove previous items, except possibly deco or dyes; which they never added. It hurts new players and those who missed out due to real life events.
    Or leave as it and add replica to blackthorn. Old content should be still be viable for something.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Along with 50 SDI spell books and 30 SDI slayer spell books they have been adding the Jaw Bone which were previous event rewards, to the current events reward list.  You just need to let them know what previous event rewards you want to see again.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    TimSt said:
    Along with 50 SDI spell books and 30 SDI slayer spell books they have been adding the Jaw Bone which were previous event rewards, to the current events reward list.  You just need to let them know what previous event rewards you want to see again.
    They put that Cloak of Lame... I mean Light back.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • How about a greenhouse where we can fit 4 garden beds in the same space as 1 garden bed.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    How about a greenhouse where we can fit 4 garden beds in the same space as 1 garden bed.
     <3 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    How about a greenhouse where we can fit 4 garden beds in the same space as 1 garden bed.
    I would love to see a greenhouse
    when the plants are grown you can see them through the windows
    (click the door to get a pop-up, which shows the 3X3 bed)

but I think that would also be a cute idea
    for storage for plants
    or even work as a new look for the garden shed
  • How about a greenhouse where we can fit 4 garden beds in the same space as 1 garden bed.
    I would love to see a greenhouse
    when the plants are grown you can see them through the windows
    (click the door to get a pop-up, which shows the 3X3 bed)

but I think that would also be a cute idea
    for storage for plants
    or even work as a new look for the garden shed

Or have like trays that slide out from the glass. That would be cool.
  • BenBen Posts: 208

:D 
  • BenBen Posts: 208
    Token for one time Castle Customization.
  • AdellAdell Posts: 1
    Reward Title Book similar to recipe books

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    So far there is only one new ride from the dynamic event, which is the Wild Fire Ostard.

Can we have new rides for warriors. For 20 over years, most Warriors ride the swampy. The new reward should be comparable to Paroxymus Dragon with 12% damage reduction for its rider.

Suggest armored war horse, hogs, or hounds.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    What's the options for gargoyle gonna be? We all know why we see no gargoyle melee characters, let's fix the unbalance 
    McDougle said:
    What's the options for gargoyle gonna be? We all know why we see no gargoyle melee characters, let's fix the unbalance 
    They can throw, others can't...
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    Seth said:
    McDougle said:
    They can throw, others can't...
    That is their Archery, which Gargs cannot use. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Archers can ride swampy  ;)
    I'm not a fan of gargs at all. They don't require resources like archers. Don't they also have an increased hci?
    Urge said:
    I'm not a fan of gargs at all. They don't require resources like archers. Don't they also have an increased hci?
    I will gladly trade berserk for armor reduction...
    I want everyone to remember long ago when ML came out and all the HuMans were so angry because they couldn't ride the new Cu's so low and behold pads of the Cu...not asking for anything free just the same options available for all
    McDougle said:
    Urge said:
    I will gladly trade berserk for armor reduction...
    I want everyone to remember long ago when ML came out and all the HuMans were so angry because they couldn't ride the new Cu's so low and behold pads of the Cu...not asking for anything free just the same options available for all

Classes have tradeoffs. I see that point as invalid since Elves are still the only ones that can tame a cu. 

But yeah i'll hop on board as long as it's in a mastery or new arty. I like the pros and cons system of choosing what race to play. 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    edited July 2022
    Gargs also get to move at a mounted speed with 0 followers. Tell the non-garg tamer with a 5 slot triton (or GD / WW) that Gargs do not have it fair.

Speaking of unfair - Gargs also have 1 less slot than other races which I think should be a bigger priority because I'd love to get an extra 10 HCI from earrings or something.

I think those things just comes with the territory.
    edited July 2022
    Seth said:
    So far there is only one new ride from the dynamic event, which is the Wild Fire Ostard.

Can we have new rides for warriors. For 20 over years, most Warriors ride the swampy. The new reward should be comparable to Paroxymus Dragon with 12% damage reduction for its rider.

Suggest armored war horse, hogs, or hounds.
    This is just a request to add another "skin" option to the warrior ride with same damage reduction. It's not a completely new functionality. 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Lobster 
    Skett said:
    Lobster 
    If by lobster you mean any creature rideable in the water I'm in
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I was thinking more under water since the change 
    Skett said:
    I was thinking more under water since the change 
    I have no complaints for a lobster alternative to the swampy... especially if it can swim to murder underwater boss