Hunting spots

Hi, all. I'm a returning player trying to get some of my templates in order, but I need gear.

What are your top three favorite hunting spots?

I'm looking for spots I can farm up for imbuing to break down items, sell good items I don't need and help gear my characters.

To give some context, I have access to a Tamer and I'm working on building a Sampire.
All my major skills are scrolled for 110.

Thanks!

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    What shard?? Navery has great loot and you want to do roof runs most shards have scaly nights 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • McDougle said:
    What shard?? Navery has great loot and you want to do roof runs most shards have scaly nights 
    I'm on Atlantic! I just looked up Navery, looks like a big spider. Can I solo it with a Tamer? what's scaly?

Thanks for the feedback!
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    There's a hole to get to its nest i think by event hall scalis is a giant sea creature people will hold net toss nights both drop decent loot
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    There is a nice Tutsi Wolf location just above the undead area on the first Tokuno Island.  It’s about halfway up the island on your right bordering on the ocean.  Mostly you get Tokuno style stuff but it is high quality.   Also, the Fire Temple on Fire Island that spawns Demons and dragons.  Don’t overlook Destard where the current event is being held.  The stuff in there is high quality loot as well.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Don’t overlook vendor search.  Some vendors sell really good stuff for really reasonable prices.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Navery loot is more garg than human. But yes, a tamer can solo easily. 

I get some decent stuff at the fandancer dojo. If you can hitch a ride to corgul or underwater it's great loot. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Arnold7 said:
    There is a nice Tutsi Wolf location just above the undead area on the first Tokuno Island.  It’s about halfway up the island on your right bordering on the ocean.  Mostly you get Tokuno style stuff but it is high quality.   Also, the Fire Temple on Fire Island that spawns Demons and dragons.  Don’t overlook Destard where the current event is being held.  The stuff in there is high quality loot as well.
    I ever get legendary from revenant lion and Yoshi Priest at Tokuno. After killing like thousands during Yukio event.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Arnold7 said:
    Can I do the events in Destard with a tamer?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Arnold7 said:
    Can I do the events in Destard with a tamer?
    Yes.  Nice way to learn how to play a tamer since it is not easy.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.