can we have a tool to see if item is vendorable or make non vendorable items unable to trade

bjornefbjornef Posts: 1
hi i as a paying coustomor for long time now is tired of all this non vendorable items flooting around 
can we get a tool to see if vendorble item befor we buy like to use in trade window or to make non vendorable unable to put in trade window i bean hit but this shit over the years more times then i like to know and its time it stops plz plz plz plz fix tired of buying non vendorable items only to find out they bad

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    Simple solution is if they can not be placed on a vendor than they can not be placed in a trade window.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    edited June 2022
    ?? been playing about three years.  Pretty sure I can put anything I can pick up on a vendor not that anyone else would want it.  What are you referring to?  A house? Thanks
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "duped items are non vendorable, will assume they're also non auction safeable,
    but i don't have any to test at the moment"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • KazKaz Posts: 123
    Dont buy stuff unless its on a vendor
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “I can confirm auction safes also do not accept duped items”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yoshi said:
    “I can confirm auction safes also do not accept duped items”
    So you're in possession of duped items ????
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...