unlimited skill bonus fixed, with thanks

unlimited skill bonus fixed, with thanks

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Does that apply to existing accounts I wonder ? 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "it's full fix, they fixed the root cause, not bandaid fix"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yoshi said:
    "it's full fix, they fixed the root cause, not bandaid fix"
    So everyone who used this exploit received a ban?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited June 2022
    “There is another bug already listed in bug sub forum for over 12 months that has been escalated to exploit status (not by me, and quite ingenious I must say) However my superiors have instructed me not to draw attention to it at this time”

• MerlinMerlin Posts: 199

The people exploiting this should have received full bans.

I mean we did delete people's houses...
    edited June 2022
    “okay there is a bug report of exploit where you can heal a pet while riding it, I have videos of people doing this. You think they should also ban people who are currently healing their pet while riding it?
    and also ban people for logging out/in to summon their pet to locations where pet summoning is not allowed like ilshenar?

Ban all the mystics for using the +15 mysticism exploit that is listed in bug forum?

Ban anyone who uses talisman of ward removal against a blue? (Does not flag them) listed in bug forum.
    What about banning people for not using buggy official client? Force everyone to play client that thinks a magpie is nearest hostile and make everyone who prefers classic client graphics stop when they hit a tree (exclusive to official classic client)”
    Yoshi said:
    “okay there is a bug report of exploit where you can heal a pet while riding it, I have videos of people doing this. You think they should also ban people who are currently healing their pet while riding it?
    and also ban people for logging out/in to summon their pet to locations where pet summoning is not allowed like ilshenar?

Ban all the mystics for using the +15 mysticism exploit that is listed in bug forum?

Ban anyone who uses talisman of ward removal against a blue? (Does not flag them) listed in bug forum.
    What about banning people for not using buggy official client? Force everyone to play client that thinks a magpie is nearest hostile and make everyone who prefers classic client graphics stop when they hit a tree (exclusive to official classic client)”
    Well anything that's against the TOS ...
  • Gandalf69Gandalf69 Posts: 14
    edited June 2022
    It's a great news for pvp will be more balanced now.
    Gollum , spaghetti , Chihuahua . :o .....
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,082
    edited June 2022
    Thanks @Yoshi for keeping tabs on this... funny how they have been doing more and more little ninja nerfs / stealth fixes without actually keeping a log. Not to steal McDougle's line but this just shows a lack of accountability on their QC. If anything that guy should receive a full ban from his testing "job" and someone new should be appointed to actually catch bugs and have them resolved.
    “It is good that they fixed the root cause of the issue,
    i know one guy that stopped playing because he kept losing his skills all the time, i messaged him to say it should be fixed now and he will try to play again"