New UO Store Mount.

Didn't i read somewhere we are about to get a new mount for the store?
Also if we are, will it be broken like the other 2 and only be able to train to slot 2 instead of slot 3?

Also...also, Why can these pets not be trained to 5 slot? There are other 5 slot mounts already ingame so why not the ones that actually cost real cash??

Comments

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I second the motion to make them trainable to 5 slot. There are mounts in game that go from 1 slot to 5, so it would not be pay to win. Just vanity. Which, after all, is the point of the store mounts, yes?
  • SlayviteSlayvite Posts: 113
    edited May 2018
    Yes, I want to "actually" use my Windrunner but even when it's fixed and can train to slot 3......it's still not gonna be usefull...
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    *mumbles about peacocks*
    The Windrunner starts out with necro, if I recall, so it actually has an advantage over Lasher for the same amount of total training points. Even so, Lasher can be made comparable to what Cu Sidhe used to be, except with a different special skill than heal. Very useful for just common farming, and I find the blingy eye candy makes said farming a tiny bit less eye-gougingly horrible.

Also interesting to note, Lashers/Windrunner are not all created with exactly the same stats. It varies, and this can be very good or bad depending on what mood the RNG was in, which effects how many training points you need to spend to get the end product you want.

Ah, but a 5 slot Lasher? Yes, yes please!!
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Give them all option to be statuettes. It's confusing one out of 3 mounts in the store is as statuette.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
    The Charger is a throwback to a time now gone, they already said there would be no more statuette's in the shop. They will only be Vet rewards.
    Shops mounts will all become pets once clicked on.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    No one replies to my Grizzled Mare, but everyones in a tizzy about the unicorn...sigh
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    They should all be statuettes or the two that aren't should cost less.
    Well no, if you made them statuettes then they couldn't be trained.....then they really would be useless mounts.
    Ethy mounts and trainable mounts that can fight, or just have a pet brand added to them for extra vanity, each have their pros and cons. I don't understand why people think the store should not offer BOTH types of mount. Even both types OF both types lol - an ethy Lasher! However, more ethies would devalue vet rewards, so I do not expect more of them. The mount comes in a statue form so that it can be traded - so that ppl can use gold to buy it from a player. This is good.

I do think they need to be more GLARINGLY obvious about which is which, for the folks who tend to not bother reading the label on things before they buy them.