Enhanced Client - Male gargoyle uses female texture for stone chest armor on legacy paperdoll

looploop Posts: 301
Use Legacy Paperdoll
Equip a Stone chest armor piece

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited June 2022
    "Loop, there are 2 versions of this chest although they are both named the same, one is more feminine than the other, you have the feminine version. Seems there are no gender restrictions on gargish armor unlike with human female armor. 

Forum moderators please believe there is no sarcasm intended in these EC related bug posts, no need to delete any further EC bug related posts”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited June 2022
    There are other garg pieces that look different but look the same on paperdolls. 

There are a bunch of elven pieces that look different but are the same on the paperdoll. I dont know if those were also an attempt to make male and female.

But the garg chests look male and female but they can be worn by either. The plate male and female look the most different, but once you put them on, they look like the one for that sex.

These 2 are wearing the incorrect gender pieces but when put on the paperdoll, they look correct.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Wait, are yall saying the EC does not do the auto change?   Put a plate female piece on a male.

I want to see that!
     :D 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited June 2022
    “ah i see, in classic client the armor will always match the sex of the gargoyle but not so in enhanced client, armor always matches actual, i think that is a compromise they may have made intentionally. hence why there are no sex restrictions on each piece"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited June 2022
     :D oh my!

Now I have to check all my gargs wearing event armor to make sure I have the correct tops.

And I need to check the other pieces to make sure they look the same in EC.