Note to self:

From now on, ALWAYS do the events on day 1-2, despite lag, competition, and afk'ers.  That way, I can be done with collecting stuff I want before the event gets broken...

Things that can salvage dead shards:
1.  EVERY paragon you get looting rights to gives an artifact.
2.  Every event mob drops an egg.  That way every 10 is an auto turn in, whether rng is with you or not.
3.  Limit egg turn ins to 10 a day.  This makes the Destard portion more desirable.  

You still have a chance to get an artifact for pinging things, like now.  However, this could make people more willing to stay and fight paragons rather than just luring them to someone else after pinging.

This lets people kill what they can and still get guaranteed drops.

This also puts a limit to anyone who wants to afk in 'safe' spots, rather than facing the dangers of the dungeons...people who choose to fight stuff should be significantly rewarded over everyone else who wants to gather drops by other means.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    edited May 2022
    A drop per paragon equals a clicky for a drop. 

I would love that since I would get 3 or 4 per paragon but it would make these pretty easy.

A lot of players like the eggs. They collected thousands before the dungeon.

Every paragon dropping an egg is more realistic.

They should open the hole for the weekend.

On every shard but Atlantic.   :D

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Pawain said:
    A drop per paragon equals a clicky for a drop. 

I would love that since I would get 3 or 4 per paragon but it would make these pretty easy.

A lot of players like the eggs. They collected thousands before the dungeon.

Every paragon dropping an egg is more realistic.

They should open the hole for the weekend.

On every shard but Atlantic.   :D

YESSSSS, open the hole! Release the Kraken and make us happy! 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Agreed but the tougher, untouchable paragons should drop like 5 or 10 eggs. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited May 2022
    The GD paragon should be reinstated and drop 100 eggs. yup, to compensate for death robes.

They are as bad as the named boss monsters.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs