Inside Corner Carpet Squares

Any chance we can get some inside corner carpet squares?  I can't figure out how to make connected runways with inside corners or carpet with fringe that surrounds an object but not under it, for instance. Looks terrible to stack the row fringe and the outside corner fringe.  Unless I'm missing something <span>:smile:</span>

Comments

• ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    edited May 2022
    Valeria said:
    Any chance we can get some inside corner carpet squares?  I can't figure out how to make connected runways with inside corners or carpet with fringe that surrounds an object but not under it, for instance. Looks terrible to stack the row fringe and the outside corner fringe.  Unless I'm missing something <span>:smile:</span>
    No carpet has fringes on the inside corner... ever. Fringes always go on the outer extremes.. here as in real life.

Fringe is by definition: the border or outer edges of an area or group.
  • ValeriaValeria Posts: 97
    edited May 2022
    It's like if you make a carpet runway that connects to another carpet runway at a 90 degree angle.... you need an inside corner piece to connect the fringe from one runway to the other runway.  This:

• ValeriaValeria Posts: 97
    you can use two straight fringes but they occupy the same square and thus stack on top of one another which makes it look bad and misaligned  :s
    Valeria said:
    you can use two straight fringes but they occupy the same square and thus stack on top of one another which makes it look bad and misaligned  :s
    I see now what you mean, and I feel for you, I don't believe there are inset pieces like with some mosaic flooring. A workaround would be a carpet under each table so you'd have 4 with full fringes.. or a huge fringed carpet all around the room... or a long one and 4  to the side

Some examples:

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Inside corners would be nice to have 
    Skett said:
    Inside corners would be nice to have 
    might as well wish for a sea of lemonade... lets ask for fixed, working straps... maybe we could get that one day