Slaughter Fest Weekend - Step in the right direction!

13»

Comments

• drcossackdrcossack Posts: 145
    Open the event on all shards in fel, I dont understand why devs can't even explain their reasoning behind all of this, cant they see the players base opinion ?  different content for different shards shouldnt be a thing.
    I feel myself not really willing to log in my home shard to play a trammel event only while it's out in fel on some shards

Because our opinions don't matter and they don't listen to us.  It's only what @Mesanna wants.  If she's trying to kill the game, she's succeeding.  Not taking customer feedback into account when it's a VALID complaint is not how you run an MMO.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Reflecting on my first post in this thread, I’ve actually started to appreciate it in Fel. I have a unique experience there pretty much each time. Yes I get murdered but no one has been rude to me. I still get drops here and there. 

That said, I’d like it open in both after the weekend. I would definitely go into both of them. 

I am curious, like many others, what the reasoning is for not having it open on all shards.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    dvvid said:
    Reflecting on my first post in this thread, I’ve actually started to appreciate it in Fel. I have a unique experience there pretty much each time. Yes I get murdered but no one has been rude to me. I still get drops here and there. 

That said, I’d like it open in both after the weekend. I would definitely go into both of them. 

I am curious, like many others, what the reasoning is for not having it open on all shards.
    Taking a bit of a break from Destard to post. I agree 100%. This weekend has been way more fun with the event in Fel. My total drops are way more in an hour than when it was only Tram. The spawn just wrapped up and there is a solid group there (maybe 7-10 people?) and I managed to get 4 drops and a powerscroll from the champ and the whole thing took maybe 15-20min. It's not a record breaking amount of drops but Im having fun getting them.

Are there reds and grey looking for you to attack? Yes. Are there 15 of them killing everyone in sight? No. The entire weekend there might be 4 reds max rolling through and the few times I've ended up dying they aren't even looting me (all my pots/bags/regs/ etc have been there every single time). I'll post complete experience after today but so far I've had a lot of fun (which has included dying a handful of times).
  • OrdoviciaOrdovicia Posts: 36
    keven2002 said:
    dvvid said:

Taking a bit of a break from Destard to post. I agree 100%. This weekend has been way more fun with the event in Fel. My total drops are way more in an hour than when it was only Tram. The spawn just wrapped up and there is a solid group there (maybe 7-10 people?) and I managed to get 4 drops and a powerscroll from the champ and the whole thing took maybe 15-20min. It's not a record breaking amount of drops but Im having fun getting them.

Are there reds and grey looking for you to attack? Yes. Are there 15 of them killing everyone in sight? No. The entire weekend there might be 4 reds max rolling through and the few times I've ended up dying they aren't even looting me (all my pots/bags/regs/ etc have been there every single time). I'll post complete experience after today but so far I've had a lot of fun (which has included dying a handful of times).

Hah, yeah it's a blast. I am in there on "Bubba" if you see me lol.

Like you said, some PKs, some deaths, but way more fun than standing in that pile.

Oh and I was getting a good bit more drops actually in the pile, but not fun.