need some on advice making a EC targeting macro

so i made a macro using smart nearest target/attack current target, went into mobiles unchecked everything except for attackable, my macro keeps targeting dead corpses, and it wont target anything close to me, is there a way to fix this? the monster has to be like 5 or 6 step or more away from me for it to target it.

Comments

• vortexvortex Posts: 200
    Might have to add a wait for target in there
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    My macro does not target dead things.  But only when conditions are ideal does it target what’ is closest to me. As things get hotter it often goes from one target to the next and it does no always start with what is closest.  When the game starts to lag a little and the action really gets hot it barely works if it works at all.  But under normal conditions it works quite well and I use it all the time.  Recommend you check your macro that you have the right action selected.  If you don’t get a better answer, I will give you my macro settings next time I am on.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    Whitewolf said:
    so i made a macro using smart nearest target/attack current target, went into mobiles unchecked everything except for attackable, my macro keeps targeting dead corpses, and it wont target anything close to me, is there a way to fix this? the monster has to be like 5 or 6 step or more away from me for it to target it.
    Mine is simply smart nearest target > Attack current target with no wait or delay. I also have everything unchecked except Attackable and it works very well, my one question for you is do you have the mobiles bar open?

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    I used target nearest hostile.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 453
    Like Victim said, mobiles bar has to be opened, that's what we figured out with him troubleshooting.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    Feigr said:
    Like Victim said, mobiles bar has to be opened, that's what we figured out with him troubleshooting.
    it isn't perfect but it does way better than "Target nearest X" 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 171
    ya it works pretty good when there is only 5 or 6 people in the same area, get more then that and it doesnt work at all, but yet im watching all these other archers as soon a s monster spawns in they instantly hit it. im guessing they using some third party program.