This Is Really Getting Old

13»

Comments

• Mariah said:
    This behavior, whether using multiple characters or not, is harassement and should be reported as such. Following you around the dungeon to spoil your game play is, and always has been, against the rules.
    It sounds as if they were using the CC 'follow' command and you were the target of the command.

It helps if your journal clearly shows that you have requested them to stop.

Always against the rules? Surely. Ever enforced? No, at least not in any appreciable degree. Harassers are great at making the system work for them, not against them. I haven't paged on harassment for years -- there's no real point and only leads to further problems.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Posts that were hijacking the thread have been removed
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    I see mine was removed, but i dont understand why. I implied there are two sides to a story,  and implied instigation( this is not always the case). The op didnt respond to it.

Most everyone at this point isnt going to chase you down just to mess with you, but are more than willing to if they feel slighted.

All that being said, constantly pageing on a player and accusing them of wrong doings can also be seen as harrasment.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Norry said:
    I see mine was removed, but i dont understand why. I implied there are two sides to a story,  and implied instigation( this is not always the case). The op didnt respond to it.

Most everyone at this point isnt going to chase you down just to mess with you, but are more than willing to if they feel slighted.

All that being said, constantly pageing on a player and accusing them of wrong doings can also be seen as harrasment.
    Also not selling me your EM drop on LS is harassing Allen.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Yeah yeah, ive sold you some lol