Wyverns in Destard Event: Unprovokable & Can't Lore them

Nazghoul_MortisNazghoul_Mortis Posts: 121
edited May 2022 in General Discussions
It says they're "not an animal" when I tried to animal lore them. I'm 120 animal lore. Unprovokable too - says "I can't incite that!" - I'm 120 Provocation and 120 Music.

Comments

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Make them 2nd target, provoke onto them.
  • KhyroKhyro Posts: 227
    I'm assuming they are paragons? Treasures paragons cannot be lored no matter what mob type they are, and I believe they are all immune to direct barding as well.
    https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information. 

• Ah, ok. The paragon thing is probably what happened.
    On another note, any suggestions for fun provoking, that is mildly challanging? Not the event either.
  • vortexvortex Posts: 200
    Khyro said:
    I'm assuming they are paragons? Treasures paragons cannot be lored no matter what mob type they are, and I believe they are all immune to direct barding as well.
    They can be discorded though takes a bit
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    At least easy for a mage to kill with a dinosaur slayer.  On shot on normal one maybe three on the paras or a couple of more.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Ah, ok. The paragon thing is probably what happened.
    On another note, any suggestions for fun provoking, that is mildly challanging? Not the event either.
    Hiyrus 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Arnold7 said:
    At least easy for a mage to kill with a dinosaur slayer.  On shot on normal one maybe three on the paras or a couple of more.
    You misspelled Dragon.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Yea that is a good one.  Have to my glasses from now on.