Tip of my hat to the mods

I complain about you all a lot but you've been very fair and lenient with letting us vent about destard 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Until they fix the drop rate, feel free to keep on venting with gusto. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
     :D 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • RadstRadst Posts: 90
    edited May 2022
    This McDude trolls just about every post in this forum. I would block this person if this forum had the feature. But sometimes it is really their mental health that's the root cause and we had to put up with this troll.
  • SuperfrogSuperfrog Posts: 96
    Radst said:
    This McDude trolls just about every post in this forum. I would block this person if this forum had the feature. But sometimes it is really their mental health that's the root cause and we had to put up with this troll.

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Radst said:
    I'd like this if I could a perfect example of our sugar troll population 
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Radst said:
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    sugar troll aka people with manners 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    LilyGrace said:
    sugar troll aka people with manners 
    I have unpopular opinions that i am vocal about but do i tag people in insulting or condescending ways? Some members are vicious and rude i might be very very very annoying but i do have manners and no customer becomes disgruntled over night it took years for me to adopt this annoying style 
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Thank you for your feed back.
This discussion has been closed.