Has anyone tried out the Mushroom Cultivator's Apron?

Has anyone tried out the Mushroom Cultivator's Apron to see if it actually improves alchemy crafting?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,050
    They say it gives skill, There is a thread in the bugs forum.

Seems if the item has a plus, it means skill increase.  If it has % then it is for crafting success.

I also thought, cool something for my crafter.  They should add some crafting enhancements to the rewards in the future. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KhyroKhyro Posts: 228
    edited May 2022
    It gives +Alchemy skill, it does not give a crafting success % bonus (other than what you normally get by having more skill).

It looks like a PvP item to me. Alchemy/EP, and mini crimmy stats. Crafters can use it for the skill bonus, but I don't see crafters really needing the other stats.
    https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information. 

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Would be cool if it could go over the skill cap. 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "does not go over cap, but it's a nice PvP item"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    edited May 2022
    For a human toon (PvP) the +10 alch does absolutely nothing as the JOAT gives them +20 as is. For me that mod is a little bit of a head scratcher when it also will not allow you to go over cap or increase your success rate if using on a crafter.

Combine that with the fact it's 100 drops which are currently very hard to come by. Personally not something I'd be in a rush to get but then again I don't PvP a whole lot and my char that I can use to PvP already have 50 EP so apron isn't as good as the crimmy (which is the cheaper option).
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,793
    Yoshi said:
    "does not go over cap, but it's a nice PvP item"
    Have you actually tried one to verify it does not over cap or are you guessing?
  • VioletViolet Posts: 369
    TimSt said:
    Have you actually tried one to verify it does not over cap or are you guessing?

Does not go over cap
  • RadstRadst Posts: 94
    By now I do not trust anything this Dev Team says until the player base actually verify it.

Oh by the way....EJ can STILL get drops from Fey. This was fixed on Day2 but came back again after the spawn location fix. This is the current quality level of this Devs.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2022
    keven2002 said:
    For a human toon (PvP) the +10 alch does absolutely nothing as the JOAT gives them +20 as is. For me that mod is a little bit of a head scratcher when it also will not allow you to go over cap or increase your success rate if using on a crafter.

Combine that with the fact it's 100 drops which are currently very hard to come by. Personally not something I'd be in a rush to get but then again I don't PvP a whole lot and my char that I can use to PvP already have 50 EP so apron isn't as good as the crimmy (which is the cheaper option).
    “Right… but if you actually have alchemy which a lot of PvP templates do have it’s a huge upgrade on the obi di ens , which is 175mill and is replica so limited durability. I have just done a suit rebuild with it. 
    But even without alchemy it can be really useful build piece if you have one jewel with 35ep. “
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.