T-Map & Davies Locker Bugs

Every Eodon map I put in the Davies Locker, the facet showing on the left of the page, turns from Eodon to Ter Mur.

Second, there is a graphical glitch with the Davies Locker also. When the locker is placed in my house, a portion of the locker's graphic is missing.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Every Eodon map I put in the Davies Locker, the facet showing on the left of the page, turns from Eodon to Ter Mur.

Second, there is a graphical glitch with the Davies Locker also. When the locker is placed in my house, a portion of the locker's graphic is missing.
    The eodon a known bug. in theory it's not incorrect as eodon is in tel muir.
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • McDougle said:

The eodon a known bug. in theory it's not incorrect as eodon is in tel muir.
    not exactly "in" termur, just tied together via the moongate. but yeah, that's the likely reason

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    When Valley of Eodon was created, there were no locations for tmaps there.
    Any you looted were for Ter Mur.
    So sometimes they appear as Ter Mur when inside the Davie's Locker.
    You just don't know which ones are actually Eodon until you take them out.

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    I think I remember someone telling me that the Eodon maps have coordinates X through Y whereas Ter Mur have coordinates A through B.

I'm not 100% what the range is but maybe someone else could confirm?
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020
    Eodon and Ter Mur are actually part of the same facet (6). In the EC map Eodon even shows up as a subsection of the map under Ter Mur.

In terms of X,Y:
    Eodon begins at about  Y = 1350 and ends around Y = 2200.
    Ter Mur begins about Y = 2820 and ends around Y = 4000.

This is all for the surface worlds. Specialty areas such as dungeons are placed where needed in the x,y layout. 
    -Arroth
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Maps that are part of the Tools of the Trade quest become regular maps when put into a Davies. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Looking at the coordinates as listed in your Davies, Ter Mur maps have North/South coordinates of over 100, Eodon maps have North/South coordinates below 50, as shown in these maps.

• Regardless of the 'technical' locations of Eodon and Ter Mur they are by definition, 2 completely different maps/worlds and should be as such.  I always accepted this nuance but it's just laziness in my opinion...
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Throw eodon t-maps in the trash.   They are a waste of time.   You'll wind up spending 2 hours killing 2 allosaurses for same grade of loot from ter mur or tram  t-map.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Drago said:
    Throw eodon t-maps in the trash.   They are a waste of time.   You'll wind up spending 2 hours killing 2 allosaurses for same grade of loot from ter mur or tram  t-map.

Good tips.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • I'm still waiting to see a decent Dragon Armor Legendary Artifact. Only possible way to get non-crafted Dragon Armor with properties is Malas Warrior T-Maps.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    What in Eodon drops stash and supply maps?  I've killed a lot of wild tigers and do not remember ever getting a map.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    TimSt said:
    What in Eodon drops stash and supply maps?  I've killed a lot of wild tigers and do not remember ever getting a map.
    Not sure about stash, but most of my supply maps have come from volcano elementals which I was killing to try to farm white pearls to use in imbuing slayer weapons.